Loreto Bowbazar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your favourite actor/ actress

5 posters

Go down

Your favourite actor/ actress Empty Your favourite actor/ actress

Post  Debashmita Sur Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:48 pm

I know that every one of you watch movies- English, Hindi and Bengali. Naturally, you've got to have some favourite actor and actress. So, tell me about them, as well as your reasons for liking them.

Let's start with me. Well, my fav actor, what should I say?............ You can simply ask any one of my friends and they'll promptly name my favourite actor to be Daniel Radcliffe Embarassed and Zac Efron Basketball (sorry, it's Zachary David Alexander Efron)!!! Yes, it's true. I love both of them I love you , but prefer Dan over Zac. Naturally, my fav movies are the 'Harry Potter' ones. Speaking from the Bollywood part, I like Hritik Roshan the most. Among actresses, there're none special in Bollywood. But from Hollywood, I like Emma Watson Very Happy .
I really don't know the reasons for liking Dan and Zac. You could say it's because of their talent, good looks and such stuffs. When Dan did those plays or serials, like 'Equus' and 'Extras', I had been hurt, indeed Crying or Very sad ! But now I love him as much as I did earlier. cheers

Debashmita Sur

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Back to top Go down

Your favourite actor/ actress Empty Re: Your favourite actor/ actress

Post  Ishita Sen Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:00 am

This is exoected from you Debashmita....so like the "Potter Freak" Debs..... Laughing But I'm not much into movies...I find it better watching a football match for 2 hours....I lose my patience while watching a movie......and movies of these days are HUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGEEEEEE......by the time the movie approaches it's end I forget its begining!! Very Happy I find all the excitement of a movie in football itself....the action, the drama, the love, the determination, football offers me evrything...but if I had to name a few movies which I'd watch over and over again...I'd say Rang de Basanti, Black, Titanic, Taare Zamee par, Agantuk, Hirok Rajar deshe, golpo holeo satti and Harry potter and the order of the phoenix. Smile

And about my favourite Actors and Actresses....well I don't go by their looks, I just choose them according to their acting skills....and my favourite actors are Aamir Khan, Amitabh Bachchan and maybe Julian Morris..Embarassed And I do not have any favourite actresses as I don't believe that controlling your diet and losing weight just to wear frilly clothes, makes you a good actress.... Neutral
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-02-05

https://myschoolrocks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sreya Ghosh Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:38 pm

Ya I was thinking who would reply to this post first, didn't think it was gonna be Ishi !! I don't find any action (ok maybe a bit), drama (certainly not!), or romance (a far cry rather!) in FOOTBALL (read: I hate footy!! Mad ) ...Movies I like few, because I watch only good films, (my parents would otherwise kill me and bury me in my mom's garden), and since they have become quite rare these days, I think I hardly watch any movies anymore!!
My favourite movies are many. In bollywood, there is 'Rang De Basanti', 'Black', 'Gandhi My Father', 'Taare Zameen Par'...umm I guess that's all! I don't watch too many bollywood films actually, because I need my parents approval first, and they approve of very few!!
But in hollywood I have many- "The sound of music", "Stepmom", "Titanic" , "The secret window", "cats and dogs", "the chronicles of narnia", "finding nemo", "finding neverland", "a knight's tale", "madagascar", "Tim Burton's corpse bride", "The haunted mansion", "shrek", "shark tale", "Pirates of the carribean , 1,and 2" (haven't seen part three yet)...oooo and so many others I can't remember! long list isn't it?? told you I had many faourites! I like the harry potter series, they're not bad, but I liked part 1 and 2 better.
My favourite actors (chosen on the basis of skill) in bollywood are Aamir Khan, and Amitabh Bachhan, though I think that that the latter has begun to lose it. I don't have a favourite actress in bollywood.
In hollywood, my favourite actors are Johnny depp and George Clooney, of which I like Depp best , because of his versatality (you should watch some of this movies). My favourite actresses are Cate Blanchette and Julie Andrews. Don't take offence Debo, but I think Dan and Zac aren't that good, because they still have a lot to do. That's the same reason I will not say that Julian Morris is my favourite, because he too has got to leave his mark in the world of cinema. Exclamation Question
Sreya Ghosh
Sreya Ghosh

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post  srutimallik Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:32 pm

I agree with Ishita....these days movies are HHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGEEEE!!!!In Hollywood my favourite actor is Tom Felton(although he may be a negative person in HP)...
Favourite English Movie...Honey I shrunk the Kids,Air Buddies,Sound of Music,Guns of Navarone,Roman Holiday ,Baby's day out,Babe......too long a list
Hindi movies........Taare Zameen Par,Makdee,Black,Jab we Met
Bengali...........almost all Satyajit Ray films
P.S. I hate ghost movies...................................... Evil or Very Mad

srutimallik

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ishita Sen Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:29 pm

Yeah Tom Felton.....I used to be a BIIIIIIG fan of him back in class 6.....I loved his style!! Cool But agreeing with Sreya...he doesn't really do any big movies except 4 d HP series....so I'd better not acknowledge that he's my favourite actor (Cause doing' so will b almost equivalent to saying' that Deepika Padukone is my favourite actress just after watching one movie of hers!! Smile )

And Sreya this is for you:

You want to know how I get all the flavours of a movie in Footy?? Well, here you go.

1)Action-It's obvious...this whole game is about action!! Very Happy

2)Drama-The drama begins when a player is sent off by the red card...the reaction of his team mates and the opponents are really worth-seeing!! Razz

3)Love- The Love for the game is exhibited by every movement of the Players.... Very Happy I love you
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sreya Ghosh Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:15 pm

About football I have only one thing to say......
Sleep

O and about Tom Felton..I really liked him back in class six too, but now I put him in the same category as Dan, Zac and Julian- they got a lot of stuff to do!
O and I forgot my favorite bengali movies- "gopeey gayn baga bayn" series, "bancharamer bagane", all "feluda" movies. I saw some more satyajit ray films, but I can't remember their names.
Sreya Ghosh
Sreya Ghosh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sreya Ghosh Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:17 pm

srutimallik wrote:..........almost all Satyajit Ray films
P.S. I hate ghost movies...................................... Evil or Very Mad

OMG! I love ghost movies!! affraid
Sreya Ghosh
Sreya Ghosh

Back to top Go down

Post  paulami roy Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:09 pm

my favourite actor is aditya kapadia!!! i am crazy about him and shahid kapoor and hrithik roshan can also be thought of sometimes....and actresses are kajol and rani.

paulami roy

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Ishita Sen Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:15 pm

Who's Aditya Kapadia??? Question I know that I'm dumb when it comes to movies....but can't help it... Embarassed
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sreya Ghosh Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:08 pm

Ishita Sen wrote:Who's Aditya Kapadia??? Question I know that I'm dumb when it comes to movies....but can't help it... Embarassed

SAME HERE! Embarassed
Sreya Ghosh
Sreya Ghosh

Back to top Go down

Post  paulami roy Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:40 pm

aditya kapadia is a really cool person(a teenager) Embarassed who has acted in teh film jaanwar in 1999 and now presently he acts in the cambala investigation agency of pogo(timings- 7 pm mon-wed & 4:30 pm on sunday and also on saturday from 6pm to 7:30 pm in which all the repeat telecasts of the weekdays are shown) Wink . he acts as ishaan there. he has long hair(not very long).....but the sadness i am bearing is that he isnt popular so thats why i cannot find much pictures and videos about him!!!!!!!! Sad

paulami roy

Back to top Go down

Post  Debashmita Sur Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:56 pm

Don't worry, Ishi and Sreya, neither did I know of Aditya!!! Sorry, Paulami, but I've never ever heard of his name) But, thanks to your explanation of him, I understand better. Yeah, I kinda find him cute too. But of course, Dan's waaaaaayy better, and so's Zac Cool ) . And Sruti, I've never heard you mentioning anyone in Hollywood except Tom Question . Don't you like anyone else????? I know you don't like Dan, but at least Zac Exclamation ????........

Debashmita Sur

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Back to top Go down

Your favourite actor/ actress Empty my favourite actor or actress.

Post  paulami roy Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:12 am

i am an ex-fan of dan.

paulami roy

Back to top Go down

Post  srutimallik Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:05 pm

Actually I don't really go into details of actors like you do....so I can't remember them.By the way Zac's mouth slit is like a frog( alien ).I forgot to mention that I don't like Tom Felton thaaaaaaaaat much now. Paulami ..I am sorry but I am not aware that a person who is an actor called Aditya Kapadia does exist. Razz One day I'm going to take a lesson in football and football teams from Ishita.I am totally in dark about it. confused

srutimallik

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ishita Sen Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:09 pm

srutimallik wrote:By the way Zac's mouth slit is like a frog( alien ). One day I'm going to take a lesson in football and football teams from Ishita.I am totally in dark about it. confused

I agree to the Zac thing completely!! He looks weird and I'd prefer Lukas(he guy who plays Ryan in HSM) Very Happy
And about football n football teams, I'll be happy to give anyone a lesson on those because I'm an 'expert' at these!!So people, if anytime you feel that you need to know a bit about football, maybe cause you are going for a quiz competition or you want to impress your date(kidding!! Razz ), just find me in class 10 C!!

P.S: I won't expect Sreya to do this!! Very Happy
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  paulami roy Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:04 pm

just to show you about aditya kapadia...well accidentally i posted the url to see him in the "road to fame" thread....so you have to go there and search my post and select the url from there and type it in your computer to see his video in you tube.

and also i just thought it nice to tell you that.....well...im losing interest in aditya kapadia really...hehe..oh no whats wrong with me!!?? hehe well i think so thats because of my random feelings lol!

paulami roy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down