Loreto Bowbazar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Favorite Teacher

5 posters

Go down

Your Favorite Teacher Empty Your Favorite Teacher

Post  Ishita Sen Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:13 pm

As we all know, our school has some of the best teachers of the city Very Happy So we'd all like to know who your favourite teacher is and why is she your favourite teacher!! Smile
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-02-05

https://myschoolrocks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Your Favorite Teacher Empty Re: Your Favorite Teacher

Post  Seamonti Chaudhuri Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:34 pm

Well Ishita,my favourite etacher is Ms.D.Banerjee(as you very well know!)...Infact she is my role model.!!!!! hmm....there are sooooo manyyyy reasons why i love her soooo much!!!Firstly she is an angel to all of us Very Happy ,she is like a lighthouse to us,whose light reaches us even in the darkest and mistiest night.....whtever i am today it is all of her.....their isnt any quality or talent in me that hasnt been inspired by her loving touch......!! whenever im in any difficulty i never ever hesitate to ask her for advice and ALWAYS it had opened a enw horizon for me....!!! She was,she is and she will be My Inspiration,My Role Model,My Friend,Philosher and Guide!Lovee youuu miss!
Seamonti Chaudhuri
Seamonti Chaudhuri

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Debashmita Sur Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:15 am

I know that she no longer teaches us Sad , but she'll always be my favourite teacher. She's really great as a teacher and a role model. But unfortunately, she stays in Indonesia now!!! Well, in case you haven't guessed as yet who she is....... she is none other than MRS. S. DAS. Very Happy Razz I really look forward to her visits to our school and her e-mails.

Debashmita Sur

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Ishita Sen Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:33 am

Ms.Banerjee is an amazing teacher!! She has a wonderful personality and an excellent sense of humour!! Laughing Besides she's the only teacher with whom I can discuss football and Chelsea!! Very Happy Frankly speaking, her English Language classes in Class 6 have been my best English lessons so far and after nearly 4 years, I still remember each and everything she had taught us(though I don't remember many things which I have learnt in class 9)!! Very Happy

Like Ms.Banerjee, Ms.Chatterjee also holds a special place in my heart!! She's just like a mother figure at School and it's her presence which creates a homely atmosphere at Loreto Bowbazar!!Some people say that she's strict but aren't our mothers also strict at home??? Still they are the one who love us the most!! Very Happy Also her History classes were really cool....I mean one should learn from her how to make a boring subject like history an interesting one!! bounce
I still remember that in our 1st History class(that was in class 6 again), Miss had told us that "HISTORY" was actually "HI-STORY" and one needn't be scared of it as it is like a long story which is indeed very nice to read!!And indeed, her classes (both in class 6 and class Cool were like fun-filled carnivals!!Infact she taught in such a way that the whole matter penetrated deep inside your brains during that period itself!! sunny
But now I really feel her absence when I have to stuff everything of History inside my head without understanding most of it(specially the medeival history part which was not taught by her!!) No

So right now I really feel jealous for all the classes which have Ms.chatterjee and Ms.Banerjee teaching them and now I desperately wish to get back to my Class 6 days when I had consecutive periods of English language and History!!) Crying or Very sad
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamonti Chaudhuri Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:05 pm

Yes Ishita,i completely agree with you...Ms.Banerjee has such a striking personality and such a wonderful sense of humour that at the very first sight i realised that atlast ive founnd someone whom im really going to like.....Her classes were undoubtedly THE VERYYY BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Seamonti Chaudhuri
Seamonti Chaudhuri

Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  Ishita Sen Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:15 pm

Very True, but I think I forgot to mention about one teacher who I also like very much....That's Mrs.S.Das cheers She's an excellent chemistry teacher!! bounce I never used to like Chemistry initially but now her classes are so exciting that I've been compelled to love the subject!! Laughing
Mrs.P.Datta is equally good too....for to me her name is almost synonymous to "Life Science" as she had been the only science teacher I had ever got!!(right from class 6 to class 10).... Smile She's extremely knowledgable(not only in her own subjects but in other subject too)and having her as a class teacher for 3 consecutive years has been a privilege!! Very Happy She's fantastic as a class teacher....I've seen people from other classes get into trouble with their class teachers but we never had to face any such circumstances!! And people, don't hope for Mrs.Datta to be your class teacher this year cause this year too she'll be with us as our class teacher!! Laughing
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Your Favorite Teacher Empty My favourite teacher. (teachers rather!)

Post  Sreya Ghosh Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:52 pm

O wow! I didn't know our tastes match so much!!
I do like Ms. D.Bannerjee a lot because she so cheerful and in a good mood all the time. I can't say much about her, because we only had library cass with her. But she made even those classes pretty interesting! I like her aura a lot. And from what I've read so far, I think she is an excellent teacher too!
One of my favourite teachers is Mrs.S.Das. She was an excellent teacher. We had her for mathematics in class 7, and for physics and mathematics in class 8. She was the one with whom I discussed about the books by Agatha Christie, though it had nothing to do with Maths!!! She was really sweet and I was terribly upset when she left us Crying or Very sad . Her classes were extremely interesting, and it is because of her that I like maths soooooo much!
Then there is also Mrs.S.Sur, who was with us for a very short time, but had made a lasting impression on me with her teaching skills in physics. We had her in the final term of class 8, after Mrs.S.Das had left us.
Right now, my favourite mathematics teacher is Mrs.C.Dasgupta, who also happens to be my class teacher currently. I like her because she often tells us to apply our logic and solve a problem, instead of learning up the method. That's how mathematics is in real life- you have to do it logically, not mechanically.
Then there is also Mrs.P.Datta, our current Life science teacher. She makes her classes very interesting by giving us applications of the facts that we read, instead of just reading out from the book. I think she's very good at her job, and she's also very good as a person.

And last, but not the least, Ms.S.Chatterjee. Infact, she tops my list of my favourite teachers! We had History with her in class 6- and, to put it simply, she really brought back History to life for all of us. I remember how she said we should really read History like a story, and remember the dates and years, just as we remember the phone numbers and birth dates of our loved ones. I really miss Ms.S.Chatterjee as our History teacher, and I was soooooo jealous of class 8C when they had History with her! Because of her, I don't read History the way I once did, and now I've even grown fond of the subject (though not so fond of it when I have to study for my exams!!). And its not just History, in English too she far surpasses the others. We had her for English in class 7 and also we currently have her in class 9, and let me tell you people you should really attend her classes to see how she teaches us! She made a seemingly boring novel like 'Silas Marner' so interesting and real by finding its parallels in our daily lives. She even breathes life into all the poetry that she we study, and her sense of humour is the best I've ever seen in a person! And her vocabulary and language classes are par excellant. There is not one person in my class who has not been touched by her words. People say she's really strict, but I think its because they don't know her properly at all. We also have lifestyle class with her, and she is the most understanding, sympathetic and loving person I've ever seen. To quote Ishita
"She's just like a mother figure at School and it's her presence which creates a homely atmosphere at Loreto Bowbazar"
Its not only me, but also my classmates who love and respect her a lot. We always seek her advice during lifestyle classes, and she really exalts our spirit when we are feeling a bit low. She's very strict about manners and discipline, but we like a her lot and we listen to every word that she says. Even when we are scolded, we feel happy that she has corrected us. She really is like a mother figure at school, and a teacher who has managed to touch the deepest core of my heart. I think definitely she's my most favourite teacher!!!
Sreya Ghosh
Sreya Ghosh

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Ishita Sen Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:14 pm

Awesum post Sreya!! Left me in awe of you writing skills I love you and this makes me admire Ms.S.Chatterjee even more!!After all she is the one who's solely responsible for the flowering of your writing skills!! Smile And don't ever say that you were jealous of Class 8C last year, else I'll strangle you!! "C" section of our class has always been the underprivileged group....only in class 6 and class 8 did we manage to get some real treat on having Ms.Chatterjee as out histroy teacher..DO YOU WANT TO STEAL THIS MUCH OF PLEASURE FROM THE POOR PUPILS OF 'C' SECTION??? And we should be the one jealous of you all....I mean we are so desperate to have her as our teacher that now even her scoldings are like a treat for us!! Crying or Very sad Sad
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Debashmita Sur Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:27 pm

You are so very right, Ishita!!!! I've never had the good luck to have Ms. S. Chatterjee as my teacher. Crying or Very sad I'm really sad for that Sad !! But, oh well, that's destiny. Even though she's never taught me, she will always be a special person for me. I respect her a lot and look up to her. sunny She's really great and is one of the best teachers who are still there at our school. I had been quite upset when I heard, at the beginning of this year, that she's going to leave school in the next academic year!!!!!! But now I don't believe it to be true.

Debashmita Sur

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Ishita Sen Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:31 pm

Completely agree with Debashmita!! Very Happy Ms.Chatterjee is a constant source of inspiration for us....I miraculously overcome all my gloom whenever I see her!! bounce It's not only her teaching, its also her personality that makes us in awe of her!! lol! Even I had been quite (infact very) disturbed when I had heard that rumour....but after all it's a rumour......... Very Happy
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  paulami roy Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:14 pm

i have a number of favourite teachers.
from class6 to class 9(until now)23.02.2008 i have liked and really admired these teachers:-
mrs.k.bijlani, mrs.s.das(who left our school), mrs.c.dasgupta, mrs.p dutta, mrs.s.das(maths and chemistry teacher presently in our school), mrs.s.damani, miss.n.parveen, mrs.m.charraborty, mrs.c.bose.

paulami roy

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sreya Ghosh Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:57 pm

Ishita Sen wrote:Completely agree with Debashmita!! Very Happy Ms.Chatterjee is a constant source of inspiration for us....I miraculously overcome all my gloom whenever I see her!! bounce It's not only her teaching, its also her personality that makes us in awe of her!! lol! Even I had been quite (infact very) disturbed when I had heard that rumour....but after all it's a rumour......... Very Happy

Whoever spread that rumour, it wasn't very nice. I was really upset when I heard it. Ms.Chatterjee not only inspires us, but she encourages us also to do the right thing, and through her humourous ways, she enforces discipline very well indeed! She cheers me up whenever she smiles, and lights up my day!! Very Happy cheers
Sreya Ghosh
Sreya Ghosh

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down