Loreto Bowbazar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

which teacher are you most scared of?

+2
Ishita Sen
paulami roy
6 posters

Go down

which teacher are you most scared of? Empty which teacher are you most scared of?

Post  paulami roy Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:12 pm

i am most scared of c.bose ....seeing her makes my face white in colour. Shocked

paulami roy

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

which teacher are you most scared of? Empty Re: which teacher are you most scared of?

Post  Ishita Sen Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:11 pm

Frankly speaking, (no pun intended this time!! Razz )...I'm not scared of any teachers at school.... Smile I'm not saying that I'm a dare devil but for the past couple of years, I have enjoyed close association of some of the teachers who I used to be afraid of initially...so now I'm really not scared of any of the teachers but at the same time I respect each of them!! Embarassed
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-02-05

https://myschoolrocks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

which teacher are you most scared of? Empty Re: which teacher are you most scared of?

Post  Seamonti Chaudhuri Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:47 pm

Ishita Sen wrote:Frankly speaking, (no pun intended this time!! Razz )...I'm not scared of any teachers at school.... Smile I'm not saying that I'm a dare devil but for the past couple of years, I have enjoyed close association of some of the teachers who I used to be afraid of initially...so now I'm really not scared of any of the teachers but at the same time I respect each of them!! Embarassed
Yes this goes for me too.I am not really scared of any teacher as such and i thouroughly enjoy a very close association with some of the teachers!! I love you Embarassed At the very initial stage when i had first stepped into senior school i was rather scared of Mrs.C.Dasgupta but now after attending her classses for two years I'm quite warm to her!!!! Smile

I
Seamonti Chaudhuri
Seamonti Chaudhuri

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Ishita Sen Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:03 pm

wasn't ever scared of Mrs. Dasgupta.... Smile You know I'm more or less a good judge of character and from the beginning itself (that dates back to class 7) I felt that though Mrs.Dasgupta appeared to be tough from outside, she was very soft and understanding from the inside!! Smile Smile
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-02-05

https://myschoolrocks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Debashmita Sur Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:01 pm

I've never been so afraid of any teacher as such. But I am, I guess, just a teeny weeny bit afraid of Mrs. C. Dasgupta. Actually, it's her smile that I'm afraid of affraid . One might find this amusing, but I don't. I somehow get the feeling that it's rather symbolic of some danger looming up in the unknown future pale !!!

Debashmita Sur

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post  srutimallik Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:46 pm

I agree with Debashmita.I just don't find Ms.C. Dasgupta's smile very comfortable. I feel as if she's having a look at me & in few moments she'll know all my secrets Evil or Very Mad

srutimallik

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sreya Ghosh Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:06 pm

uhhhh..no comments
Sreya Ghosh
Sreya Ghosh

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down