Loreto Bowbazar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your road to fame!!!

+2
Sreya Ghosh
Ishita Sen
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Your road to fame!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Your road to fame!!!

Post  Seamonti Chaudhuri Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:52 pm

No Paulami,I completely i agree with and i speak by experience!! Sad It is veryy true that chatting kills time especially school students should definitely avoid it and instead divert their attentions to different other activities,chatting CANT be the ONE and ONLY "entertaining" activity can there???? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad pale Don't you all get "bored" with chatting for the whole day???// pale pale silent and paulami please donot apologise because what you say is very true and I'm very glad that their are still honest people around! we can voice our opinions after all!!!!!! cheers bom
And Ishita,i think you misinterpreted my post,(the one concerning respect to seniors!)by respectI did not practically mean saying "please" and Thank you to whatever we say,not that...but atleast to speak properlyto the seniors! i think you know how sarcastically or rudely some people behave...thats not expected from a Loretian is it????
Seamonti Chaudhuri
Seamonti Chaudhuri

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sreya Ghosh Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:57 pm

Ishita Sen wrote:Good for you Seamonti, I'm impressed with you. nice that you remember the oath. But frankly speaking, about respecting seniors, I personally do not urge them to respect me as a senior. If they do, it's alright but if not (and I'm quite sure that no one does respect us, this time speaking on behalf of sreya too), I won't ask for their respect. I don't need it actually..but I really hate the way they dis-respect the teachers...I don't mind if you all don't respect your seniors cause you aren't getting any favor from them (and "favor" is particularly the cause why they respect or rather pretend to respect people) but please do show some respect for your teachers because I'd like to see where you all would land up without their guidance. Sad
And regarding the oath taking, I'll say, and I bet sreya will agree, that last year we hadn't given our best. There had been times when I had been selfish or lazy but I never dis-respected any teachers...as I had been taught at a very young age that teachers in a school are equivalent to the gods in a temple, so if you dishonor them, your prayers to the god won't yield any results. I know that if I try telling this to my juniors, they'll probably laugh at me and think that I'm a prototype of ideology but I don't care because if being smart means to give up my moralities, then I'm better off clinging to my ethics!! Smile

(and sorry if I've used american spelling because in my computer the spellings are automatically converted to American spellings!! Embarassed )

WOOO HOOO! way to go! well said.....sorry everyone, been a long time since I came. don't think I'm ignoring you, I am right now doing my project so I hardly get time to visit the forum. I only check my mail. But Ishi you are right, we were lazy last year, but we didn't disrespect any teacher, because we always appreciated the hard work they put in. Even if the teacher is not very good, we don't discourage her, just correct her gently. I don't know why but this next batch onwards I've noticed that the girls are very outspoken these days. Forget about speaking properly and couteously to the captains, they don't speak properly to the teachers themselves. They are only busy "excelling"..they have a training of the mind, but not of the heart. That's why ppl these days are so selfish. Even in my class I'm gradually noticing a change. They think they know evrything, because they've done some math formulas and physics laws, and they don't need the teacher's help. If they don't why do they come to school? they might as well be home tutored- its the same anyways. And I guess it won't be a waste of time for them either. These girls hould be ashamed of themselves.
Sreya Ghosh
Sreya Ghosh

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sreya Ghosh Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:03 pm

Seamonti Chaudhuri wrote:No Paulami,I completely i agree with and i speak by experience!! Sad It is veryy true that chatting kills time especially school students should definitely avoid it and instead divert their attentions to different other activities,chatting CANT be the ONE and ONLY "entertaining" activity can there???? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad pale Don't you all get "bored" with chatting for the whole day???// pale pale silent and paulami please donot apologise because what you say is very true and I'm very glad that their are still honest people around! we can voice our opinions after all!!!!!! cheers bom
And Ishita,i think you misinterpreted my post,(the one concerning respect to seniors!)by respectI did not practically mean saying "please" and Thank you to whatever we say,not that...but atleast to speak properlyto the seniors! i think you know how sarcastically or rudely some people behave...thats not expected from a Loretian is it????

yes chatting is very bad....I know a friend who went wayward that way. And seamonti, we are "loretuns" not "loretians". But you are right, the girls behave very rudely, and some make a laughing stock of and scorn our position (you and I know that very well). Some of my classmates say that I'm being imposing because I'm headgirl, but I don't see a way out. I just carry out my duties, and if they find anything wrong with that, its their problem. Some even tell me to do other silly jobs, because I'm HG. That's not right either, they should do their own work.
Sreya Ghosh
Sreya Ghosh

Back to top Go down

Post  Ishita Sen Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:26 pm

Well.....what to say... Neutral anyone reading this post will think that the 4 of us are the only Loretuns with proper virtues!!lol. Razz But the truth is, as Sreya pointed out, people are busy excelling in studies and by 2012 (that's when class 9's will pass their HS Examinations), Kolkata will have a bunch of scholars without any moral values!! Twisted Evil

And about chatting, I do chat but not idly...see I don't have anyone in my house to talk about footy, so I normally talk to my friends about my 1st love football. Embarassed And I don't watch TV so I balance my time that way. And sreya, who was the friend of yours?? I guess it isn't me!!lol. Very Happy
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-02-05

https://myschoolrocks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sreya Ghosh Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:15 pm

Don't worry, she is not you Ishi!! She was once a nice girl, now all ahe thinks about is chatting. And I'm not saying that I'm totally virtuous, i do have two pen friends, but I write to them only once or twice a week (by e'mail of course)...but its definitely not the same as chatting! and Like you Ishi, I too don't watch so much tv anymore, so I balance my time. Lately though I've taken this fancy for playing chess with my computer (there's a game- CHESS TITANS- in Windows Vista, oooooo I love windows vista!!). And since I always end up losing, i'm determined to beat it..my parents think I'm mad.... Exclamation Question What a Face
Sreya Ghosh
Sreya Ghosh

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamonti Chaudhuri Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:21 pm

well Sreya the ex students acknowledged themselevs as "Loretians",so i was following the tradition but since you insist I'll call myself a "Loretun" from now on!!!! Neutral Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Yes,you are so correct!! Most of my classmates think they are little Einsteins and an uncurable Know-It-Alls!!! how abslutely DISGUSTING! and some of them are so cheeky that they even argue with their teachers!!!!!!!! Sreya,youknow quite well how some of my cassmates behave!! Their behaviour proevs what type of people they are actually! Unlike you noone has yet ttold me that i am imposing or anything nasty like that but its really a matter of time,isn't it? Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Probably(knowing themm as well as I do!) they might have been back chatting me??? pale pale But as you said we HAVE to carry out our responsibility nomatter whatthey say....after all,"Kuchh to log kehenge,logo ka kaam hain kehena..choro bekariki baaton mein kabhi beeth naa jaye rehena"!!! Wink Smile
Seamonti Chaudhuri
Seamonti Chaudhuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Ishita Sen Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:04 pm

Wow look Seamonti Has become poetic!!lol. Razz okay 1 correction in d song seamonti...It'll be "raina" & not Rehena.."raina", if I'm not mistaken means a day or a part of the day...so now the meaning of the song fits properly!! Razz

And Sreya you have only 2 friends...I have LOADS!!! They are really sweet and some of them even do my homework when I don't feel like doing it!!! Wink Yesterday I was bored with some inequation graphs so I asked one of my friends to find the co-ordinates for me and he gave it to me in 2 minutes!! See my work becomes easier in that way!! Laughing
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamonti Chaudhuri Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:31 pm

Thanks Ishita for the correction,it is indeed "raina",dunno HOW i wrote rehena Question Question Question Question Mad Embarassed
Well,like you Ishita,there are loads of people who help me a lottttttt....apart from my friends,my seniors(yes yesthey DO help me a lottttt!!!!!!!),i.e. the ex students of Loreto or some of the current 12s....my cousins and manyy more.....my friends also copy or do sums for me when i feel lazy!!!!!!!!! bounce alien cheers cheers cheers sunny Im sooooooooo proud of them!!!hehehehe bom albino
Seamonti Chaudhuri
Seamonti Chaudhuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamonti Chaudhuri Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:27 pm

I observe that many people have joined this forum but none of the newcomers seem enthusiastic enough to introduce themselves.......should we start introducing ourselves all over again?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/ Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad i think ishita that will be the best thing to do!! sometimes i feel that the people who doesnt at all participate should be thrown out of this forum since they certainly don't deserve to be a member of it yet then i remind myself that if that is done then probably Sreya,you and maybe Paulami ananya and me will be the onyl ones left.....or maybe just the threeof us!
Seamonti Chaudhuri
Seamonti Chaudhuri

Back to top Go down

Post  paulami roy Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:47 pm

I dont think i need to introduce myself again and again because I'm not a newcomer but a regular visitor. And count me into this site again.

paulami roy

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Ishita Sen Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:48 pm

I'm Fed up with all that's happening......can't say anything more to express my disgust and disappointment for my fellow school mates...look at me n Sreya n Paulomi, we are 10th graders with BIG exams coming...we have plenty to study yet we post here to keep the forum alive...n this is for the others....

WHY DO YOU HAVE AN INTERNET FOR IF YOU CAN'T SPARE SOME TIME FOR YOUR OWN SCHOOL?

Here's something for you to think about:

ARE THOSE FREAKY STRANGERS WHO YOU MEET ON YOUR DUMB SOCIALIZING NETWORK MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR SCHOOL WHICH IS SHAPING UP YOUR PERSONALITY (THOUGH I CAN SEE THAT OUR SCHOOL HAS BEEN AN ENTIRE FAILURE IN THIS ASPECT....)
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamonti Chaudhuri Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:05 pm

i AGREEEEEE with you absolutelllyyyyyyy ISHITA.........THEY SIMPLY DON'T BOTHER ABOUT ANYTHING CONCERNING OUR SCHOOL...infact a certain person said that she would prefer to stay at home than coming to school....she was praying school would never reopen!!!IMAGINE???????????????/ I SIMPLY CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT EXACTLY THEY FIND INTERESTING?????"???? HOW LOOOOONNNG CAN THEY CHAT WITH STRANGERS???WHAT DO THEY SPEAK ABOUT?????????????????????SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE ASKING THEM YOU KNOW...............DISGUSTING..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there are sooooooooooooooooooooo manyyy things to talk about and discuss.We have opened the forum to express our views about various issues and that too to express our love and devotion towards our school......Loreto has given and is giving us sooo manyyy things....it has built up infact moulded us into what we are today.......!! i simply cannot understand their mentality..FIRSTLY THEY PARTICIPATE IN HOUSE ACTIVITIES(I MEAN SOME OF THEM NOT ALL!!!) JUST FOR CERTIFICATES AND NOT OUT OF WILL!!!!! THEY ARE GETTING SOOOOOOOO MANY OPPORTUNITIES AND ALL THEY DO IS TO MISUTILISE IT???? AGAIN WHAT CONTROVERSIES AND CONFLICT GOES ON IN EACH HOUSE!!! PEOPLE ARE JEALOUS AND ALL!!! I HATE THESE THINGS.....i request you girls pleaseeee please participate in the active conversations for your own benefit.....utilise everything you are getting now or you will regret it later!!!And one more thing i MUST mention please STOP CRITICISING THE SCHOOL'S STANDARD,I MEAN STOP SAYING OUR RESULTS IN THE BOARDS WILL NEVER BE BETTER!!! foryour kind information this time the results were superb and the girls showed that IF they work hard they will get the marks!! STOP BLAMING THE SCHOOL FOR EVERYTHING!! and im requesting you either participate or else LEAVE THE FORUM.............and PLEASE DONT GIVE US THE EXCUSE OF NOT GETTING TIME......IF YOUR FRIENDS CAN GET TIME TO ATLEAST POST SOMETHING ONCE IN A WHILE(SOME OF THEM REGULARLY!) THEN YOU CAN ALSO!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Mad Mad
Seamonti Chaudhuri
Seamonti Chaudhuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamonti Chaudhuri Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:20 pm

and ishita u gave me a heart attack by that bold ink!!!!! gosh!!! i can visualise you eating up their head and dancing on their skulls!!! yet they DESERVE IT TRUELY AND COMPLETELY!! THOUGH I DUNNO THEY'LL REALISE IT AFTER THIS TOO!
Seamonti Chaudhuri
Seamonti Chaudhuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Ishita Sen Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:38 pm

Sorry for the scare Seamonti....It wasn't for you and it wasn't intentional...it was just to emphasize on my point...Sorry if I've been rude or anything but to me it's extremely weird as to how people can be so selfish towards their school.... Sad

I thought you would like to know Seamonti, Sreya and I actually created this forum in the middle of our class 9 exams...this idea came to my mind just a couple of days before my exams started and we actually implemented the idea in the 2 days gap we got between the exams....we never thought we were wasting time (though we were) while creating the forum...we just gave our school the topmost priority...we neglected our studies at that time cause we thought that if we could create something good for our school, it'd be even better than getting good marks...we thought that the forum would be the new hang out zone of Loreto girls but I guess I failed miserably.... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I don't know what the girls do on socializing sites...but I'm not going to blame it on the Socializing site for the contemporary predicament of our forum...even I'm on a forum (not this one, it's a Messi Forum) and even I have e-pals to whom I talk regularly and yet I post in this forum whenever I can....so we shouldn't say that they aren't active in the forum cause they are talking to other people...you can do both only if you have the dedication, devotion and determination....

Look girls, I'm not highlighting my noble doings by lecturing you so I won't say any more...(and seamonti you should stop saying too I guess....)just do what your heart tells you.... Neutral
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamonti Chaudhuri Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:31 pm

yes Ishita its best to stop...no use lecturing to people who simply refuses to listen........they fail to realise it is best for them........anyways...we ll try to keep this forum alive with our conversations with the hope that they will join us sometime down the line..... :cry:and yes sorry everyone if ive been rude....sorry....
Seamonti Chaudhuri
Seamonti Chaudhuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum