Loreto Bowbazar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your road to fame!!!

+2
Sreya Ghosh
Ishita Sen
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Your road to fame!!! Empty Your road to fame!!!

Post  Ishita Sen Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:15 pm

Since Loreto Bowbazar is a huge school, we often don't seem to know each other despite the fact that we study in the same school. So here's an opportunity to get famous in the school!! Very Happy Introduce yourself to the others!! Smile

Let me start with my introduction:

I am the Administrator of the Forum and currently in class 9. I am quite strict by nature and I hate rowdy people who are indisciplined Mad .....So I'd suggest all of you to behave in a proper and organised way while you are in the forum!! Laughing Kidding!!! Very Happy

And if you want to know more about me, I can tell you this much that I am a BIIIIIIIIIIIGGG Football fan and possibly the Biggest Chelsea fan in India!! I am passionate about football but what to do....I'm in love with the game!! I love you

That's all I had to say about me!! I'll be waiting for all of you to introduce yourselves!! sunny
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-02-05

https://myschoolrocks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Your road to fame!!! Empty About me

Post  Sreya Ghosh Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:11 pm

Well I've got to hand it to you, Ishita, this is a good way to introduce ourselves!!
Now its my turn. My name is Sreya Ghosh (that's sreya without an 'h' please, since everyone spells my name wrong!!) and I'm currently in class 9. I am the typical rotund Bengali, with a fetish for sweets and chocolates!! I can be very strict when I want to, but don't worry I am very generous on most occassions. I am a huuuuuuuuge animal lover, I love all kinds of animals (I'm not a vegetarian though) except spiders. I also love to eat a lot, so be well prepared if you're planning to give me a treat!!!!!! I'm not a sports lover, so don't even THINK about talking sports with me, I'll just change the topic!
I think that's all you need to know about me for now!
O and by the way, I'm the moderator of this forum; so watch out! I will delete any unpleasant messages that you hapen to post!!
Sreya Ghosh
Sreya Ghosh

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Back to top Go down

Your road to fame!!! Empty Re: Your road to fame!!!

Post  Ishita Sen Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:11 am

People you better watch you for the Moderator!! What I can tell about her(after my 9 years of close association with her) is that she's an extremely organised person who keeps a note of every tiny things.....And she's the exact opposite of mine...always so prim and proper, serious, an animal lover and a sports-hater!! No I feel it's my personal failure that inspite of being her best friend, I never managed to get her interested in sports!! silent
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sreya Ghosh Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:40 pm

OK that does it! Do you want me to edit that post or what?? You speak as if you are the worst kind of person in the world. And about prim and proper- haven't you seen my room??? It looks as if it were attacked by a tornado!!! OK so I like to note down tiny things- but I'm not as serious as you say I am. And what about you?? Miss genius should be your other name! (of course she does monkey around a bit, and I'm NOT talking about Symonds- see I CAN talk sports after all !!!!!). Believe me people, the administrator is really not a person- she's a superhuman (ok maybe that's going too far!). I should know, I'm her best friend!
Sreya Ghosh
Sreya Ghosh

Back to top Go down

Post  Ishita Sen Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:32 am

Sreya Ghosh wrote:OK that does it! Do you want me to edit that post or what?? You speak as if you are the worst kind of person in the world. And about prim and proper- haven't you seen my room??? It looks as if it were attacked by a tornado!!! OK so I like to note down tiny things- but I'm not as serious as you say I am. And what about you?? Miss genius should be your other name! (of course she does monkey around a bit, and I'm NOT talking about Symonds- see I CAN talk sports after all !!!!!). Believe me people, the administrator is really not a person- she's a superhuman (ok maybe that's going too far!). I should know, I'm her best friend!

"Monkeying around a bit??" That's the only thing I'm good at doing!! And I am definitely not a superhuman as you call it....I'm just a person who's stuck somewhere between the evolutionary stage!! I mean I'm half human an half monkey(maybe a bit more monkey than Human!!) Very Happy
Well you can talk sports but that's as much as I talk Arts..... Wink

Anywayz enough talking between ourselves....I guess 30 mins per day on phone is the right place for us to talk!! Very Happy We must give others a chance to also express their opinions....

Guys here you go....write whatever your heart desires(as long as it's decent!!) and we won't make quieten you as we do in the mornin's assembly at school!!! Laughing
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Your road to fame!!! Empty my introduction.

Post  paulami roy Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:30 pm

first of all before introducing myself i would like to say to sreya and ishita that 'WILL U 2 STOP IT' .
OK FOR NOW MY INTRODUCTION:

hello people i am a simple girl and my name is paulami and i like studies(specially maths ans science) and otherwise i like sports, cricket and badminton, and i also like drawing and painting and listening to music and singing some songs by myself.

i am other wise sometimes funny and when i am serious then i am very serious so at that time you kep out of my way or otherwise you'll get smashed Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil i am also very religious person.

i dont know more about myself maybe my friends will tell you.
bye
take care
see you in school. santa

paulami roy

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamonti Chaudhuri Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:06 pm

Well,i'm a simple girl of class 8 who loves music more than anything else.I'm quite honest by anture and love doing anything thats worthwhile.As i said before,music is my life and i cannot think of a life without music.Also,im an animal lover and im very fond of reptiles:snakes,lizards,crocodiles etc are some of my favourites.I love dogs too and i drive my friends crazy when i start speaking on animals,especially dogs...!! so be careful!!!! i also love reading story books and im probably The BIGGEEEESSSSTTTTTT fan of Sherlock Holmes in the world!!!!!!!!!!! cheers
If you want to know more about me you have to know me in person,i suppose!!!!!! lol!
Seamonti Chaudhuri
Seamonti Chaudhuri

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sreya Ghosh Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:03 pm

Seamonti Chaudhuri wrote:Well,i'm a simple girl of class 8 who loves music more than anything else.I'm quite honest by anture and love doing anything thats worthwhile.As i said before,music is my life and i cannot think of a life without music.Also,im an animal lover and im very fond of reptiles:snakes,lizards,crocodiles etc are some of my favourites.I love dogs too and i drive my friends crazy when i start speaking on animals,especially dogs...!! so be careful!!!! i also love reading story books and im probably The BIGGEEEESSSSTTTTTT fan of Sherlock Holmes in the world!!!!!!!!!!! cheers
If you want to know more about me you have to know me in person,i suppose!!!!!! lol!

Ooooo..you're my typr of person!! I loooooovvvvveee animals too (but I'm more soft towards mammals and birds), and when I talk about them with my friends, I drive them nuts!!! And also I love music. I didn't like it so much before, but now I'm a big fan of it!! I like listening mainly to soundtracks and metal though, I dunno about you...One thing I might disagree with you is the thing on Sherlock Holmes. I was once his greatest fan in the world, but I think now that the greatest detective on earth is HERCULE POIROT. Most definitely!!!
Sreya Ghosh
Sreya Ghosh

Back to top Go down

Post  Ishita Sen Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:24 pm

Okay now it's the Admin's turn to take part in the conversation!!! Very Happy

Oh gosh!!! Now there are 2 animal lovers in the forum!!! Shocked I guess I'm gonna have a BAD time!!! Mad But I have a liking for dogs...actually as my "uncle frank" is a BIG dog- lover, I was kinda compelled to love dogs too because after all I idolise him!! Razz
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Your road to fame!!! Empty Myself

Post  srutimallik Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:04 pm

I'm Sruti Mallik of present Class 9 A-a very lazyyyyyyyyyyyyyy person.Well that does not mean I do nothing at all ...actually I can be very active if I want to(that 'want to' is pretty rare).I simply love Laughing painting ,reading books and talking.I hate sports that require sweating(why should one sweat in order to enjoy...that's my opinion).I am an animal lover albino yet not a vegeterian.....I love any preparation of fish and all varieties of sweets(save Rasogolla) and chocolate.Well that's what I have to say about myself...my friends will tell you the rest.

srutimallik

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamonti Chaudhuri Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:48 pm

Well Sreya, i havent yet read any stories of Hercule Poirot so i cannot say!!!!!! as for animals,definitelyy we are veryy much alike!!!!! and i love all types of music from Rabindrasangeet to Rock,everything...so long as it is music and NOT noise!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate anyone who comes in front of the microphone to sing and ends up in making a variety of noises!!!!! Disgusting!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
And yes Ishita,you are really going to have a bad time from now!!! Suppose Sreya and I open a new forum for all animal lovers,what say Sreya?? Ishita will obviously be the first one to join!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Wink What a Face
Seamonti Chaudhuri
Seamonti Chaudhuri

Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  Ishita Sen Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:41 pm

I've to say 2 things....Firstly, Sruti you forgot mention that you are the class genius.....yes guys she's the best at academics in Class 9!! And I don't think that you are lazy at all 'cause the outstanding reults you achieve in every school examination shows that you do work hard... Smile (You should learn what is actualy being lazy from me!! Smile ) But I agree that you are inactive when it comes to games....till last year Sreya and I were also quite(infact very) inactive in games.....But look now where we've landed up... Smile Everyday we have to practise playing football and make our houses practise to!!! We had to under go a huge change in our characters to suit the demands of the house girls since we had become the vice captains!! Cool

And Seamonti(also Sreya)...YOU DAREN'T TALK ABOUT ANIMALS TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH OR ELSE BOTH OF YOU WILL BE KICKED OUT FROM THE FORUM!! Twisted Evil Laughing
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Your road to fame!!! Empty Animal lovers, rejoice!!

Post  Sreya Ghosh Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:45 pm

Seamonti Chaudhuri wrote:Well Sreya, i havent yet read any stories of Hercule Poirot so i cannot say!!!!!! as for animals,definitelyy we are veryy much alike!!!!! and i love all types of music from Rabindrasangeet to Rock,everything...so long as it is music and NOT noise!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate anyone who comes in front of the microphone to sing and ends up in making a variety of noises!!!!! Disgusting!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
And yes Ishita,you are really going to have a bad time from now!!! Suppose Sreya and I open a new forum for all animal lovers,what say Sreya?? Ishita will obviously be the first one to join!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Wink What a Face

Seamonti I agree with you really!! Let's make a forum and force Ishita to join it (I konw she will, because she's my best friend), and then we will torture her with pictures of cute and cruel animals, until she finally cracks and makes me stop playing football !! lol!
Sreya Ghosh
Sreya Ghosh

Back to top Go down

Your road to fame!!! Empty About Sruti (this one's comin from me!)

Post  Sreya Ghosh Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:02 am

Ishita Sen wrote:I've to say 2 things....Firstly, Sruti you forgot mention that you are the class genius.....yes guys she's the best at academics in Class 9!! And I don't think that you are lazy at all 'cause the outstanding reults you achieve in every school examination shows that you do work hard... Smile (You should learn what is actualy being lazy from me!! Smile ) But I agree that you are inactive when it comes to games....till last year Sreya and I were also quite(infact very) inactive in games.....But look now where we've landed up... Smile Everyday we have to practise playing football and make our houses practise to!!! We had to under go a huge change in our characters to suit the demands of the house girls since we had become the vice captains!! Cool

And Seamonti(also Sreya)...YOU DAREN'T TALK ABOUT ANIMALS TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH OR ELSE BOTH OF YOU WILL BE KICKED OUT FROM THE FORUM!! Twisted Evil Laughing

Ya I just want to add to what Ishi just said. Sruti you really are a genius, and you have no idea what its like to be lazy!! O ask us for heaven's sake. I spend seven hours sleeping, one hour surfing and talking to Ishi, one hour eating (I eat a loooot), one hour reading books and newspapers, six hours in school, one hour wasted talking in the bus, and the rest of the 7 hours thinking and just finishing my homework. Soo much time I spend lazing around!! You should really learn from me. king
But this time really both Ishi and I have been pushed too far by house work and "duties", always moulding ourselves in correspondence with our houses. AND to make our work even more repugnant, my dear friend Ishita suggested that we play football (and Ishi don't you dare say that you get tired of practice). Now I have to practice defending a lousy goalpost and deflecting shots towards the goal with any part of my body except my hands. So far I've been hit on the hips, nose, head (many times) and my shins (again many times!).Moral of the story:
FOOTBALL IS A DANGEROUS AND PAINFUL GAME !! (what did you expect?? something like "failures are the pillar of success"? you think I'll say something like that when I'll come out of the field with a broken or bleeding body part?? bounce )
I think thats all right now, I really think I've given everyone a piece of my mind.
Sreya Ghosh
Sreya Ghosh

Back to top Go down

Your road to fame!!! Empty lazy person

Post  paulami roy Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:41 am

people you forgot me I AM THE MOST LAZIEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD i spend 9-10 hrs sleeping in holidays and spend the (24-10) hours in eating and resting an relaxing and chatting!
hahaha Laughing if u believe me...

paulami roy

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Ishita Sen Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:05 pm

Sreya Ghosh wrote:Ya I just want to add to what Ishi just said. Sruti you really are a genius, and you have no idea what its like to be lazy!! O ask us for heaven's sake. I spend seven hours sleeping, one hour surfing and talking to Ishi, one hour eating (I eat a loooot), one hour reading books and newspapers, six hours in school, one hour wasted talking in the bus, and the rest of the 7 hours thinking and just finishing my homework. Soo much time I spend lazing around!! You should really learn from me. king
But this time really both Ishi and I have been pushed too far by house work and "duties", always moulding ourselves in correspondence with our houses. AND to make our work even more repugnant, my dear friend Ishita suggested that we play football (and Ishi don't you dare say that you get tired of practice). Now I have to practice defending a lousy goalpost and deflecting shots towards the goal with any part of my body except my hands. So far I've been hit on the hips, nose, head (many times) and my shins (again many times!).Moral of the story:
FOOTBALL IS A DANGEROUS AND PAINFUL GAME !! (what did you expect?? something like "failures are the pillar of success"? you think I'll say something like that when I'll come out of the field with a broken or bleeding body part?? bounce )
I think thats all right now, I really think I've given everyone a piece of my mind.

C'mon all our efforts were rewarded....AFTER ALL WE WON THE MATCH AND OUR ENEMIES HAD TO BITE THE DUST!!(or rather curse themselves!!) Laughing It was a COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL match and there's nothin' repugnant about the game....at least you will be able to tell our grandchildren that you won the 1st match(and the only I guess) of football that you played...... Razz

And 1 more thing....you said that "FOOTBALL IS A DANGEROUS AND A PAINFUL GAME"....so I guess you have learnt something from there....I think this has made you know why I admire all the footballers because of all the dangers they face while they are playing the game....they bravely put themselves on the field... in each match they suffer a new injury...they fracture their feet, sprain their legs, break their teeth and some of them even die for "Joga Bonito"(dat means "beautiful Game" in spanish)......I'm not lying but there are many who have died for the game... Crying or Very sad So football is a game where you find everything....game, drama, agony, ecstasy, injury and death.........try and imagine the beauty and the cruelty of the game....but the beauty of the game surpasses its cruelty by far...and that what makes it special and sets it apart from the other games... Smile
The footballers simply glorify the game and there are many, like Frank Lampard(my role model) for instance, who despite of having an illustrous academinc career, chose to play football. So he could have continued with his studies but he decided to risk his life by playing this dangerous yet beautiful game.... Smile

Last but not the least.....everyone(including me) SHUT UP talking about how lazy you are!! Very Happy

P.S:I hope that my lecture about football will help you to atleast "admire" this game!! Very Happy
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sreya Ghosh Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:32 pm

OK, done with the lectur?? I know that football is a dangerous game, and that many people have died too- but from which angle is it a "Joga Bonito"?? confused It hurts, and its nothing short of warring in the middle ages!! Its fun when you win, but its definitely NOT fun when you come out of the field minus a limb or eye or some other body part! atleast not to me! why should I give up my life for this so called "beautiful game"?? what do I owe it? If it was a war or like a fight to see who's the best, I'd still understand - but nooooooo. People do it for fun and love of the game, I did it because you forced me to! Not a very inspiring speech you gave there, rather it just reminded me how much I got hurt during practice!! No
PS- I'm never gonna have grandchildren! get that into your head.
affraid
Sreya Ghosh
Sreya Ghosh

Back to top Go down

Post  Ishita Sen Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:26 pm

Sreya Ghosh wrote:OK, done with the lectur?? I know that football is a dangerous game, and that many people have died too- but from which angle is it a "Joga Bonito"?? confused It hurts, and its nothing short of warring in the middle ages!! Its fun when you win, but its definitely NOT fun when you come out of the field minus a limb or eye or some other body part! atleast not to me! why should I give up my life for this so called "beautiful game"?? what do I owe it? If it was a war or like a fight to see who's the best, I'd still understand - but nooooooo. People do it for fun and love of the game, I did it because you forced me to! Not a very inspiring speech you gave there, rather it just reminded me how much I got hurt during practice!! No
PS- I'm never gonna have grandchildren! get that into your head.
affraid

Fine, I give up. Crying or Very sad ..I wasted all my time n Energy on the previous post for nothing!! silent It's almost useless to expalin the beauty of the game to any one so naive....If all the people thought along the same lines as you think(and thank God they don't)....football wouldn't have been the most popular game of the world!! If I recommend Golf for you....(a boring game for elderly people Sleep) ....you'd still be sayin' that it is a painful game and you got your toenails smashed by the golf club!! Neutral
Football is not just a game, it is an adventure, a challenge which the brave accept and from which the not-so-brave shrink away....but anywayz you won't understand!!! Crying or Very sad Sad
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sreya Ghosh Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:59 pm

I like golf...atleast it is not life maiming like football. Razz
Sreya Ghosh
Sreya Ghosh

Back to top Go down

Post  Ishita Sen Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:12 pm

NO comments.... silent

Wait...I do have one....YOU ARE THE MOST UNINTERESTING PERSON ON THIS EARTH!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ananya Mitra Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:21 am

Rolling Eyes For once I have to agree with Ishita . How can you like BORING game like golf over FOOTBALL ? confused You really are uninteresting (no offence meant). Smile OK,maybe football is a dangerous game but its A THOUSAND TIMES BETTER THAN GOLF!!! Razz You should realise it since you've played footy,although you did practically nothing Wink .
Please, think about it!Its a request!! geek (KIDDING) lol!
By the way I'm Ananya Mitra of class 9C. I am a complete a class-clown jocolor & Sen calls me an ANIME-FREAK !!(Though I've gotten over it now )rabbit I simply love sleeping ! Sleep I'm famous for my madness & talkativeness . Laughing I am always there to help people . king My friends say that I'm not effected by anything, they fail to realise what goes on inside my heart & mind.O GOD!! I'm getting too emotional !! I have to stop .
In a sentence I'm a weirdo afro
Ananya Mitra
Ananya Mitra

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sreya Ghosh Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:23 am

Oh yeah?? Like you played out on the field and bravely lost a limb?? Try getting hit by the ball a few times on your head, maybe that'll knock some sense into you and some realisation will dawn on you about the game. (kidding, don't try it!!)
Golf is way safer, and so am I if I play it!! Smile . Atleast appreciate my honesty! I'm happy being boring if it doesn't maim me for life!
Anyways, lets stop all this rubbish debating! Ok guys so we now have here Ananya Mitra. She has more or less summed up everything perfectly about herself, but here's one big thing everyone should know- Ananya's the math genius of class 9. Idea Any math problem that we can't solve we always take it to Ananya. And we were both anime freaks back in class 8 ( those were the days, eh?), and we've both left it behind. O and Ananya , funny time you've picked to post about yourself. I mean, 10:51 pm Exclamation Question
Sreya Ghosh
Sreya Ghosh

Back to top Go down

Post  Ishita Sen Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:11 pm

Ok Guys....NOW STOP IT!!!! Please don't quarrel about football...cause when you all quarrel about football, I get hurt..... Crying or Very sad I am disappointed to see you all debate about football instead of admiring the beauty of the game... Sad You know FIFA aims at establishing universal fraternity with the help of the game...so football is Más que un juego(this means "more than a game in Spanish")...and having a row over the game means insulting the objective of the game.... No So please keep your friend in mind the next time you start arguing over the game... Neutral

Now let me say about Mitro (that's our pet name for Ananya), Sreya's right..."she's the Maths. Genius of our Class" and sitting beside her in the Maths. period is like a treat!! Smile She's really a brainiac and to some extent a maniac too!! Wink She is extremely funny and frankly speaking, most of the times she doesn't seem to care about how the things go, and that's exactly the season why we say that she's "not really affected by the changes around her" Very Happy
But she's a Greaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttt fun and a Greaaaaaaaatttttttttt friend and (let me tell you a secret...she can be really lazy when she wants to and yet do extremely well in studies What a Face !!)
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ishita Sen Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:14 pm

Sreya Ghosh wrote: O and Ananya , funny time you've picked to post about yourself. I mean, 10:51 pm Exclamation Question

And look at the time you have picked for yourself.... Rolling Eyes 7.53 am in the morning on a Monday when you are supposed to be either on your way to school or comfortably sleeping in your bed!! Razz
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  srutimallik Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:16 pm

Well it looks like I have a lot of my type of people around...its worthwhile to be lazy..........what's the use of sweating and getting worked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rolling Eyes

srutimallik

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum