Loreto Bowbazar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your favourite artist, band, and type of music

3 posters

Go down

What's your type of music??

Your favourite artist, band, and type of music Vote_lcap18%Your favourite artist, band, and type of music Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
Your favourite artist, band, and type of music Vote_lcap0%Your favourite artist, band, and type of music Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Your favourite artist, band, and type of music Vote_lcap9%Your favourite artist, band, and type of music Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
Your favourite artist, band, and type of music Vote_lcap9%Your favourite artist, band, and type of music Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
Your favourite artist, band, and type of music Vote_lcap0%Your favourite artist, band, and type of music Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Your favourite artist, band, and type of music Vote_lcap18%Your favourite artist, band, and type of music Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
Your favourite artist, band, and type of music Vote_lcap27%Your favourite artist, band, and type of music Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 3 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 11

Your favourite artist, band, and type of music Empty Your favourite artist, band, and type of music

Post  Sreya Ghosh Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:16 pm

Tell us what kind of music you like, who is your favourite artist or band, and why you like them in not more than 75 words. Stick to the word limit please people!!
I'll start with myself. I like soft music, mainly soundtracks and piano pieces. Apart from this, I also like pop, metal and rock (not so much). I'm not much into classical songs, but I like quite a few. My favourite band is Evanescence (you should really try them out!) and Linkin Park, and my favourite artists are many, so I'm not naming. See , I managed to express myself in 72 words.

Last edited by Sreya Ghosh on Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sreya Ghosh
Sreya Ghosh

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Back to top Go down

Your favourite artist, band, and type of music Empty Re: Your favourite artist, band, and type of music

Post  Ishita Sen Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:49 pm

My favourite Genre is Latin because I love its unique style and its singers like Ricky Martin, Sharika and Enrique...they are wonderful singers and Enrique's voice makes you totally engrossed in the song and touches your heart.... Smile And one more reason that has made me like this genre is the fact that I feel a close association with the Latin language because of the love I possess for Spanish which has a Latin origin!! Smile
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-02-05

https://myschoolrocks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Your favourite artist, band, and type of music Empty Re: Your favourite artist, band, and type of music

Post  Ishita Sen Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:51 pm

^^
Exactly 75 words!! Laughing
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-02-05

https://myschoolrocks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamonti Chaudhuri Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:58 pm

Like Sreya, I too prefer soft music which soothes you always and puts your mind at rest. Apart from these,i love classical music too and since i learn classicals,i have to listen to those too...And in regards to Bengali Adhunik, i love any song which is related to the monsson season(like Nachiketa's "Shrabono Ghanai" is one of my favourites!!!!!)...I also like Enrique and as ishita very correctly said they really touches your heart and you become so engrossed in the enchanted music that you become the person yourself! My favourite singer is Sonu Nigam and Shreya Ghosal and i also love Subhomita's sonorous voice a lott!!!!!!!
Seamonti Chaudhuri
Seamonti Chaudhuri

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down