Loreto Bowbazar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your favourite subject

5 posters

Go down

So what's your favourite subject?

Your favourite subject Vote_lcap21%Your favourite subject Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
Your favourite subject Vote_lcap0%Your favourite subject Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Your favourite subject Vote_lcap14%Your favourite subject Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
Your favourite subject Vote_lcap21%Your favourite subject Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
Your favourite subject Vote_lcap36%Your favourite subject Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 5 ]
Your favourite subject Vote_lcap7%Your favourite subject Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 14

Your favourite subject Empty Your favourite subject

Post  Sreya Ghosh Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:06 pm

We'd really like to know what your favourite subject is through this poll. And please be true to yourself, don't pick an option which the majority have picked! If you can, tell us also why you love the subject and how people who find it boring can make it interesting, in not more than 50 words. If you exceed this word limit by 20 or so, I'll show you what a moderator is!
Remember, every subject is equally important, and there's no harm in liking a subject which is not a part of 'science'. Now drill that into your head so that you don't become a part of the growing number of 'depressed' people!
Sreya Ghosh
Sreya Ghosh

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Back to top Go down

Your favourite subject Empty Re: Your favourite subject

Post  Ishita Sen Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:49 am

Sreya Ghosh wrote:We'd really like to know what your favourite subject is through this poll. And please be true to yourself, don't pick an option which the majority have picked! If you can, tell us also why you love the subject and how people who find it boring can make it interesting, in not more than 50 words. If you exceed this word limit by 20 or so, I'll show you what a moderator is!
Remember, every subject is equally important, and there's no harm in liking a subject which is not a part of 'science'. Now drill that into your head so that you don't become a part of the growing number of 'depressed' people!

Very well said!! Very Happy Specially the thing about Science not being everything to be studied at a higher level...infact now I personally feel that if I had been living a country like USA or UK where there's a football is given a lot of importance, I'd have done a course on Specialized football Jounalism.....You know if I did become a sports journalist for BBC, I'd get a lot of exposure and money!! Very Happy
But since I live in a country like India which is 144(sorry 145 by the latest) in the fifa rankings, I can't pursue my dreams!! No

Anywayz, my favourite subject is Maths, followed by physics- 2 subjects which will help me to manufacture the 1st Anti bomb of the world!! And don't ask me what an anti bomb is, just note that it'll b a kind of thing which will neutralise the actions of a nuclear bomb(fission and fusion both).... Smile And if things don't work ouut that way, there's already a scope of becoming the CHELSEA MASCOT!!! Very Happy

And I know that I've posted out of topic....but I really felt that what you stated was COOOOOOOL!! Smile And you daren't edit my posts cause I'm the administrator!! Smile lol! By the way, I don't want 2 write why Maths is my favourite subject as that will make me remember my english language exam!! Wink
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-02-05

https://myschoolrocks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sreya Ghosh Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:29 am

OK that does it! you exceeded the word limit by way tooooooooooooooo much! Since you people cannot express yourself in 50 words or less, I am extending the limit to 75 plus minus 20, and that's that!
Now for my favourite subject. Mine is the entire science group, though I voted only for chemistry. I really love this subject, and if there is one examination I look forward to , it's the chemistry, mathematics, physics and biology ones. My ambition is to someday work at NASA or become a software engineer and design a software sooooooooo popular that it will change the face of history!!! But sometimes I feel maybe I like History (those are the times I become really mad) or Geography better, 'cause when I read books related to these subjects I like the way some people present it. But I'll be loyal to science only- not to worry! I love to attempt application based questions in science because they make me think, not write mechanically!
Sreya Ghosh
Sreya Ghosh

Back to top Go down

Your favourite subject Empty favourite subject.

Post  paulami roy Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:00 pm

my favourite subjects rather are mathematics, biology and physics and then u can say chemistry.
other wise i also like englishliterature and bengaliliterature. Very Happy Smile Surprised Wink Cool Exclamation cheers afro flower study queen geek king santa rendeer sunny albino farao bom drunken

paulami roy

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Ishita Sen Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:29 pm

paulami roy wrote:my favourite subjects rather are mathematics, biology and physics and then u can say chemistry.
other wise i also like englishliterature and bengaliliterature. Very Happy Smile Surprised Wink Cool Exclamation cheers afro flower study queen geek king santa rendeer sunny albino farao bom drunken

Wow a wide range of Favourite subjects!!! Very Happy N a wide range of smilies 2!! Very Happy
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sreya Ghosh Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:07 pm

I agree with Ishita.!!
Sreya Ghosh
Sreya Ghosh

Back to top Go down

Post  Ananya Mitra Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:02 pm

Now Sen has already told you that I'm the so called 'Maths genius' of class 9 but I asure I'm not that good. queen geek But I love Maths that's for sure.It's the best even though the teacher isn't jocolor (kidding she is pretty great.Lets us read books if we've finished our work lol! )
Ananya Mitra
Ananya Mitra

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Ishita Sen Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:31 pm

Ananya Mitra wrote:Now Sen has already told you that I'm the so called 'Maths genius' of class 9 but I asure I'm not that good. queen geek But I love Maths that's for sure.It's the best even though the teacher isn't jocolor (kidding she is pretty great.Lets us read books if we've finished our work lol! )

C'mon Ananya, stop being modest....you are undoubtedly the best in our class when it comes to Maths....you are born genius in Maths..... Very Happy And I agree to the Fact that Mrs. Sharma is a good teacher and also allows you to read books if you've finished your sums..but you only get to enjoy this treat or rather privilege, if you are as quick in solving your sums as ananya is!! cheers
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamonti Chaudhuri Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:07 pm

My favourite subject is physical science especially chemistry though i love English and Life science too!!!!!
Seamonti Chaudhuri
Seamonti Chaudhuri

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down