Loreto Bowbazar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your House

4 posters

Go down

Your House Empty Your House

Post  Ishita Sen Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:35 pm

Inter house rivalry has always been a part of our school Very Happy .....So we'd like to know which house you are in and what makes you feel that your house is the best cheers
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-02-05

https://myschoolrocks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Your House Empty Re: Your House

Post  Ishita Sen Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:50 pm

I personally feel that L.Mary Ward is the Best House....It's quite obvious for me to feel it as I had been the Vice Captain of the house this year and so I have developed an emotional bonding with my house.... Smile But it's only the Blue house who have got d capability and the Talent of staging a show like the Mary Ward Show which we did this year!!! Wink

So for me it's BLue house allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll d way!!! cheers
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sreya Ghosh Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:32 pm

No offence, but I feel St Francis Xavier is the best Very Happy !!
It's natural that I'd say this, because I've been Vice Captain of this house for the past year. It's difficult to sever ties with this house now for me, because green house has been my place of refuge so to say. Practically all the green house girls, big or small, are my good friends; they supported me throughout the year, and even though we aren't the best in terms of performance, people should admire the spirit of the girls of this house-always ready to make sacrifices, their flame of enthusiam never dampened by failures. And moreover, I think my house did very well this year- remember the 120 seconds to fame? We put it up in two days!! But they did so well-all of them. Even the non participants helped. I was worried about the comedy round, because the girls hadn't practised, but they acted like professionals!! And also, many girls in the Mary Ward programme were from green house. Better remember that!!
GREEN ROCKS! That's why your parents tell you never to leave out your greens from you diet chart- because without them, you're nothing!!
. So the school too has its own dose of greens- our house!!!
Sreya Ghosh
Sreya Ghosh

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Ishita Sen Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:32 pm

Yeah Green was good this year!! king Atleast they managed to end the monopoly of Red house this year lol! ....but Sreya, I bet they were able to do all these stuffs because you had helped them this year.....so I guess what Green house really is will be proved in the following year..... Neutral And remember your house isn't the best at games??? What a Face Blue House has always maintained a balance between their games and there other activities..... Very Happy This year wasn't exactly what one would call the best year for Blue house and I feel that I am entirely to be blamed for that Crying or Very sad I'm sorry guys for not living upto your expectations regarding the house..... No
But to get on the brighter side of things....remember that we won the 1st inter house event this year(the extempore)?? And then remember our comeback in the quiz??? I was sure that we would come last but then things changed drastically in a few minutes and we managed to grab the 3rd position....N sreya remember that it was Green whom we beat... bounce And then our performance in the inter house basketball Basketball and finally the Mary Ward show!! Blue house may not be the house with the highest points this year, but they are undoubtedly the eventual winners!!! queen

And if you say that you can't live without Green then about Blue....I can just remind you that the earth which is the "mother" of all the living things is called the "BLUE PLANET"!!! So you see "Blue is the basis of Life"..... Laughing Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sreya Ghosh Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:35 pm

Oh yeah! well said..So I guess BLUE AND GREEN are both the best, maybe not in terms of points, but definitely for their spirit!! and don't blame yourself for your house's low score, only Ishita Sen does not constitute Blue house. Wink

Yeah if you think of spirit, I've got to admit that Green House is the Best.....I mean they have this "never say die" attitude and though they are often considered to be the underdogs during an Inter house Event, in the end they do very well in it. Frankly speaking, while I was preparing Blue House for the 120 seconds to fame, I had Red and Yellow House in mind.....I had somewhat ignored Sr. Francis Xavier and then eventually suffered a devastating defeat in their hands!! Neutral

So one lesson I've learnt was "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE ST.FRANCIS XAVIER AS THEY CAN TURN OUT TO BE THE DARK HORSE OF A RACE!!" Very Happy
Sreya Ghosh
Sreya Ghosh

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Ishita Sen Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:06 am

Yeah true!! Very Happy Green has this "never say die" attitude which I feel should be an example for the remaining houses. Though they are often considered to be the underdogs, they usually come up with wonderful results!! Smile Frankly speaking, while I was preparing my house gor the 120 seconds to fame, I had sort of ignored the Green house as my mind then was full of Red and Yellow. But what followed was a devastationg defeat for us in the hands of green!! Crying or Very sad So from my past experience I've learnt a lesson which I'd like to bequeath to the next generation of Blue House Captains and Prefects:

"NEVER UNDERESTIMATE ST.FRANCIS XAVIER AS THEY ARE THE DARK HORSE OF THE RACE!!" Wink
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamonti Chaudhuri Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:50 pm

EAST OR WEST BLUE HOUSE IS THE BESTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile Very Happy bounce alien cheers
Seamonti Chaudhuri
Seamonti Chaudhuri

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Ishita Sen Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:07 am

Seamonti Chaudhuri wrote:EAST OR WEST BLUE HOUSE IS THE BESTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile Very Happy bounce alien cheers

That's exactly the Spirit that we require from an ex-blue housian!!!(If u kno wat I mean.....and those who don't, don't ask me questions coz it's not yet time for you to know!! Wink )Keep it up!! cheers
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Your House Empty favourite house.

Post  paulami roy Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:41 pm

ofcourse my house is my favourite house.' L.MARY WARD'.
cheers

paulami roy

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamonti Chaudhuri Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:16 pm

Yes Ishita,absolutelyy!!!!!! No matter what happens I will ALWAYS supportt MY HOUSE!!! I love you I love you I love you Very Happy cheers It is definitely THE BEST!!!! My house members ahve supported me throughout and im really really really veryy grateful to them...Maybe we are a bit dis-organised but still we manage to win in quite a number of activities! And i am very proud of the fact that we are THE BESTT in basketball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Basketball Basketball Basketball so once again EAST OR WEST BLUE HOUSE IS THE BESSSSSTTTTT!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers
Seamonti Chaudhuri
Seamonti Chaudhuri

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum