Loreto Bowbazar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your wildest desire!!

3 posters

Go down

Your wildest desire!! Empty Your wildest desire!!

Post  Ishita Sen Sun May 18, 2008 9:22 pm

All right it's time to start something new and since it's the summer holiday, it'll be something freaky too!! Cool I have been pestered by Seamonti to start something new in the forum and I guess it's the time to take some action.

So wondering what to write in here? I'll help you....Just pen down the things which you are craving for at the moment...you don't need to be practical, just let your imaginations run wild!! What a Face I'll start with my one:

I want to get a few Euro 2008 tickets and fly to Austria-Switzerland with my friends and Cheer loudly for our favourite team spain!! lol! I know it's weird but this is my immediate desire!! Voy para a la Austria y switzerland!! vamous Espana!! cheers cheers cheers
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-02-05

https://myschoolrocks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Your wildest desire!! Empty Re: Your wildest desire!!

Post  Seamonti Chaudhuri Mon May 19, 2008 2:45 pm

Good topic Ishita but I'll advise you to speak in English or Bengali or Hindi because your Spanish uis a way toooooooo ahead of me! I dont understand a word of it!!!!!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Anyways,I'm thouroughly bored though it is just the third day of our holidays and this is due to the fact that unlike the previous years we are not going out for an outing this time!!! I know there are loads of work to be completed but nonetheless i'm feeling tooooooo lazy even to get up and pull the books out of my bag!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
One of my wildest desire now is to take a submarine and explore the depths of the cool oceans(atleast ill escape this ABNORMAL heat!!!! whew1!!!!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Cool Cool ) If this is not fulfilled then i would like a trip to Antarctica or Alaska on a rocket!!!! whoooooooooooossssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh cyclops Would love a ride on a rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer reindeer!!!!!!wish me luck!!!!!!! cheers
Seamonti Chaudhuri
Seamonti Chaudhuri

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Ishita Sen Tue May 20, 2008 4:36 pm

It's Ok mi amiga....Sé que usted no entiende español..so hablo un poco de ingles...just for u guys!!lol.
(OOoooops!!did I say that in Spanish??lo siento!!) Razz

I'm sorry but nowadays I'm more comfortable with Espanyol compared to Hindi!!I know it's a DISGRACE but I can't help it!! Embarassed

Right now I wanna go to Moscow for 3 reasons:

1. I Love Russia!!Maybe I'll be going there someday!! Wink

2. It's COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL over there!! santa santa rendeer rendeer

3. Chelsea play their 1st Champions league Final against Man U tomorrow in Moscow, so Uncle Frank is there!! cheers cheers
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamonti Chaudhuri Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:22 pm

ISHITA TELL ME CAN'T YOU THINK OF ANY OTHER PLACE WHICH IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH SOCCER?????? Mad Mad i loveeeee footy too but THAT DOES'T NECESSARILY mean that i would do anything and everything associated with the game!! common don't you want to do anything ELSE?????????? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy for example fly away to the distant place in the blues....to dance with the fairies,to sparkle unnder the cool waterfall,to gaze aimlessly at the velvety blue sky to catch the snowflakes as they descend silently from the heavens......aaa...lovelyyyyy and also to watch the different patterns of the fleecy clouds??????? What a Face What a Face What a Face that makes me cooooL!!!! yet only one week is left and i dunno the time will be sufficient to do soooo many things!!!! i NEVER had sooo much of homework to complete!!!!!!!! Suspect Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad
Seamonti Chaudhuri
Seamonti Chaudhuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Ishita Sen Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:06 pm

Um....rite now I wanna go to Switzerland....Because I wanna see the Blue Sky...play with the snowballs, lie on the soft bed of snow and watch the crystal clear white cotton balls float across the sky...but most importantly watch the LIVE matches of Euro 2008......sorry but I can't live without football porque futbol es mi vida n I can't live without it coz futbol es en mi corazon..... I love you I love you

Lo siento pero I can't help speaking espanyol at times....lol. Vamos Espana!!!! Win the Euro for me!! lol! lol!
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamonti Chaudhuri Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:40 pm

i unnderstand Ishita but...(and there will always be a BUT!!!) please please for heaven's sake speak in english or bengali or hindi!! i CANNOT uunderstand a word you say!! cant make out whether you are criticizing me or not!!! lol! lol! lol! hehehe..anyways take a look at the introductions column waiting for your respose!!
Seamonti Chaudhuri
Seamonti Chaudhuri

Back to top Go down

Your wildest desire!! Empty My wild desire right now.

Post  paulami roy Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:40 pm

My wild desire right now is ...... " I want to become invisible....hmmm....just for a day. It'll be so cool! I can do anything and people wont know. hahaha. Twisted Evil like...i can visit Seamonti's house and steal away her favourite music cd or I can visit Sreya's house and scare her like a ghost and she'll run all around .hahahaha. prepare for that sreya. But I'm never thinking of Ishita's house because her brother is from Salt Lake school and only Ishita knows what I mean...and also...maybe..this dream is just wild. Beware! " lol!

paulami roy

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamonti Chaudhuri Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:13 pm

come Paulami pleaseeeeee i would love to see my favourite music cd apparently gliding away in thin away!!!!!!!!would be interesting u know!!!!!!! and khash i could be a fly on the wall when u scare sreya!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing that would be wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Ishita do tell me sometime about the secret behind ur brother's school......sounsd interesting..................... Cool
Seamonti Chaudhuri
Seamonti Chaudhuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum