Loreto Bowbazar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The outcast zodiac!

3 posters

Go down

The outcast zodiac! Empty The outcast zodiac!

Post  Sreya Ghosh Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:39 pm

All people born between 1 Dec and Dec 19, you're not Sagittarius- you're an Ophiucian! Never heard of this zodiac?- I'm not kidding, this zodiac is not accepted in Western astrology, so you fall under Sagittarius, but actually you belong to the zodiac called OPHIUCUS. In greek, ophi means snake, so Ophiuchus means the serpent healer. this thread is for all those ophiucians; post whatever you know about this sign, since very little is known about it. You can start with Wikipedia.
O and let me know how you feel being an ophiucian, because I am one, and I'm looking out for more. Even if you're not ophiucuan, you are welcome. Saggis are definitely welcome here!
Sreya Ghosh
Sreya Ghosh

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Back to top Go down

The outcast zodiac! Empty Re: The outcast zodiac!

Post  paulami roy Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:31 pm

Sad i am not an ophiucian for only one day early birth before dec 1....anyways...i am a saggitarian thats good !! Very Happy
i dont know much about the new zodiac sign..but still...what i know is that they must have a little bit of saggi character and origin in their blood...

paulami roy

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamonti Chaudhuri Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:26 pm

Im a blue Scorpian so i really Dont know anything about opuicians very sorry!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Seamonti Chaudhuri
Seamonti Chaudhuri

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum