Loreto Bowbazar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what do you do in your passtime?

4 posters

Go down

what do you do in your passtime? Empty what do you do in your passtime?

Post  paulami roy Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:35 pm

what do you do in your passtimes is my question. tell us what do you do in your passtimes.you may be doing the things which you love so what are they?

well i do many things mostly like chatting and playing with my brother or drawing and listening to music and etc.
what do you do?

paulami roy

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

what do you do in your passtime? Empty Re: what do you do in your passtime?

Post  Sreya Ghosh Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:06 pm

What do I do in my pass time? I SLEEP THAT'S WHAT I DO! Sleep lol!
But when I'm not sleeping, I eat. elephant
Kidding! I'm not that lazy! In my leisure, I mostly read books study , surf the net, bug my parents rabbit ,chat with my friends, listen to music, make fun of and scorn football bounce , ponder about the universe, paint, watch (though rarely now) TV..and many other things.

Last edited by Sreya Ghosh on Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sreya Ghosh
Sreya Ghosh

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamonti Chaudhuri Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:14 pm

Good topic Paulami..
Well I have many activities to do in my passtime but the problem is I cannot do a particular thing for a very long time! lol! I mostly read story books in my freetime or otherwise listen to soft music....Sometimes i switch on the T.V. and flick through the channels and if i find anything interesting only then do i sit to watch it(which is very seldom!)Also I simply love to chat on the phone with my pals or any near and dear ones... :santa:I also surf the net in my leisure hours,opening this forum for some new post or topic has now become one of my hobbies,(thanks to Ishi. cheers )I am currently very obssessed about getting new information on different phobias and making a looonnnggg list from Wikipedia!Also practicing my singing and synthesizer falls under my daily routine and composing new music is one of my favourite passtime!
I also write my dairy to record the day to day events and feelings and to stow it in a place where noone can ever find it! alien rabbit I also love writing short stories and poems and when i sit to write i become sooooo absorbed in it that i completely forget everything else!!!And when i donot find interest in any of these i go up to our beautiful balcony and simply stare up the infinite sky and dream...dream and dream...looking up at the shimmering moon in the dark night sky reminds me of various memories, of various people who are very important in my life and unknowingly i float away and enter the world of imaginations where i can do whatever i want, i haev the freedom to play with the awves and dance with the storm or glide with the clouds....!!!
Inspite of all these activities i very often get veryyyy veryyy bored!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing can you believe t?? Wink
Seamonti Chaudhuri
Seamonti Chaudhuri

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Ishita Sen Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:07 pm

Pass time???? Well, it's something which has become a history for me...... Mad I never get a pass time it seems...I'm always busy with something or the other...either studies or house work or house-hold work(yup!! I'm making my own bed these days n also serving my own food(well I keep on asking for 3rd helpings, so my mom gets tired while serving' food 2 me Razz ) n cleaning the floor-dat's where I eat, coz I don't like to use the dining table-after having my lunch/dinner).... Smile

But when I do get a little time for myself, I like watching football (dat's so obvious isn't it??), surfing on the net, chatting with people, calling up Sreya Wink, writing' stories and poems, thinking about life after death, about the beginning of life, and I love kicking, slapping and fighting with my brother(and getting him injured!!... Twisted Evil )...and last but not the least, as Seamonti said, I LOVE DREAMING!! I love you My dreams are simply fascinating and they transport me to the realm of fantasy...but since I'm not used 2 day-dreaming, my dreaming means falling asleep, so sleeping also becomes one of my favorite pass time.... Sleep ....you know what is my newest dream?? It's really cool as it had the Chelsea team coming to kolkata and staying' for 2 moths..... cheers
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-02-05

https://myschoolrocks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sreya Ghosh Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:18 pm

O I forgot to mention that I love to dream too!! (no really I did!) But unlike Ishi, I'm an expert daydreamer!! I even dream that I'm a detective who's always busy solving crimes! (guess I should lay off all that Christie huh?). I once used to write short stories (no one knows where they went Evil or Very Mad ) but now I hardly get the time. And photography too is also a hobby for me (I take really good pictures! Wink ) . I really admire people like Seamonti who can play musical instruments, since I'm not music literate. Sometimes I am seized by a frenzy to play the synthesizer in my house, but my mum has put it away, because my musical talents are better being literally "hidden" talents!! Sad . Other times also I spend long hours looking up stuff in wikipedia, and now this forum has really got me hooked too!!
I think I'll pick up this habit of maintainig a diary from Seamonti- it seems everybody does it these days..but I'm not sure, maybe I'll be busy this year a looooooooooot!
Sreya Ghosh
Sreya Ghosh

Back to top Go down

Post  Ishita Sen Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:40 pm

Yup I do maintain a diary...but that's a personal diary and no one's allowed to see it(not even my parents).... Razz But since it's my last year at school, so rite now I'm maintaining another diary where my friends pen down their thoughts about me....BUT THAT'S NOT A SLAM BOOK!! AND PLEASE NOTE THAT SLAM BOOKS AREN'T ALLOWED IN SCHOOL!! Mad (I hate those silly stuffs where people write silly things about each other!! Mad Mad )
And I also like listening to Spanish songs as they help me to improve my Spanish and make me feel as though I'm in Barcelona...which is my dream place.... Wink I am a complete dud when it comes to music, as I do not have any sense of tune or a good voice...but my rhythm sense is quite good as I like to dance...so that's another way of spending my pass time.....I also admire musicians...my brother for instance...he'll be appearing in his 7th grade violin exam and he's just 13....n after passing his 8th grade, he'll be going abroad to do a diploma....I mean everyone in our family is good at music and that makes me an outcast!! Sad

And Sreya, you're right, you have lottttttssssssssssssss to do this year!!! Twisted Evil cheers
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  paulami roy Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:56 am

im impressed with sreya, ishita and seamonti .i never thought that my made topic would do wonders at displaying the skills of language and also your true heart! thank you each one of you for writing such wonderful things. im impressed at your dreaming levels and is speechless about your skills of speaking your heart out. you do good things in your passtimes. that sure is very good. well i dream too but cannot dream much because already i am in my own dream world all the time so i want to get rid of that even though i love dreaming.i am very glad that i made this topic. Very Happy

paulami roy

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Ishita Sen Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:04 pm

Yeah coooooool topic!! Razz I love it!! I love you
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamonti Chaudhuri Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:43 pm

Yes Paulami a very cooolll topic indeed! Ishita i really admire your brother...if he is doing his 7th grade in violin at such a tender age as 13 then he must be an extrremellly talented musician!!!!!! Why dont you take lessons from him Ishita??? Question Question Question Question Question Question And Sreya,i cannot believe you can be sooooooo dreadful in music!!!If you really appreciate it then you must have some "musical" talent in you!!!! Common,try it re!Noone will run away or better still you will not crack the glass panes of your window!!!!! Razz
Seamonti Chaudhuri
Seamonti Chaudhuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Ishita Sen Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:59 pm

Seamonti Chaudhuri wrote:Yes Paulami a very cooolll topic indeed! Ishita i really admire your brother...if he is doing his 7th grade in violin at such a tender age as 13 then he must be an extrremellly talented musician!!!!!! Why dont you take lessons from him Ishita??? Question Question Question Question Question Question And Sreya,i cannot believe you can be sooooooo dreadful in music!!!If you really appreciate it then you must have some "musical" talent in you!!!! Common,try it re!Noone will run away or better still you will not crack the glass panes of your window!!!!! Razz

Lessons from my brother?? Well I had tried when I was in class 3....didn't work out for me for the simple season that I'm pathetic at music!! What a Face And by the way, Sreya's quite good at singing English songs, specially Linkin park's "NUMB"!! Razz
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sreya Ghosh Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:18 pm

Seamonti Chaudhuri wrote:Yes Paulami a very cooolll topic indeed! Ishita i really admire your brother...if he is doing his 7th grade in violin at such a tender age as 13 then he must be an extrremellly talented musician!!!!!! Why dont you take lessons from him Ishita??? Question Question Question Question Question Question And Sreya,i cannot believe you can be sooooooo dreadful in music!!!If you really appreciate it then you must have some "musical" talent in you!!!! Common,try it re!Noone will run away or better still you will not crack the glass panes of your window!!!!! Razz

Yes Pou, very interesting topic to post! (I could find no other compliment!). And thanks for the compliments that you gave us!! Really appreciate it! O and Seamonti, you have no idea how lofty are my musical talents! (this is ironical, by the way!). I am self taught in musical instruments (read: I just play randomly and what I feel). I have a piano in windows vista which is teaching me how to play- I love piano music by the way, Richard Clayderman, Robert Miles etc- anyways, as I was saying, I know only the C,D,E,F,G,A,B,C keys. I've compose one stupid piece with these keys. The other keys are nameless to me, but I've composed even sweeter (again ironical) pieces with them- trust me Seamonti, I AM, PUT IT SIMPLY, BAD AT PLAYING THIS STUFF Sad .Thanks for the encouragement though... Smile Maybe if I had any musical learning, I would be able to play. I am going to give it a try however. I plan to take up lessons after Madhyamik. And Ishi's bro is a real genius in music, tust me on this one.I've heard a lot about his musical talents, and also about a certain prophecy made!!
Sreya Ghosh
Sreya Ghosh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sreya Ghosh Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:28 pm

Seamonti Chaudhuri wrote:Good topic Paulami..
I am currently very obssessed about getting new information on different phobias and making a looonnnggg list from Wikipedia!

O you love phobias? Khow about this one:
HIPPOPOTOMOSNTROSESQUIPPEDALIOPHOBIA
Did you know its the fear of long words? ...(surprised? hope so!)- even I am afaraid of it- took me a long time to learn it!
also, try ARACHNOPHOBIA, CLAUSTROPHOBIA, OPHIDIOPHOBIA, HERPETOPHOBIA (this one you can never have, since you love reptiles), and many other, but I can't seem to remember them somehow...anyway, I'll post more when I remember them- hope you hadn't heard of these ones. Idea
Sreya Ghosh
Sreya Ghosh

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamonti Chaudhuri Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:45 am

quote="Sreya Ghosh"]
Seamonti Chaudhuri wrote:Good topic Paulami..
I am currently very obssessed about getting new information on different phobias and making a looonnnggg list from Wikipedia!

O you love phobias? Khow about this one:
HIPPOPOTOMOSNTROSESQUIPPEDALIOPHOBIA
Did you know its the fear of long words? ...(surprised? hope so!)- even I am afaraid of it- took me a long time to learn it!
also, try ARACHNOPHOBIA, CLAUSTROPHOBIA, OPHIDIOPHOBIA, HERPETOPHOBIA (this one you can never have, since you love reptiles), and many other, but I can't seem to remember them somehow...anyway, I'll post more when I remember them- hope you hadn't heard of these ones. Idea
Haa Sreya,i recently got to know about this new HIPPOPOTOMOSNTRTOSESQUIPPEDALIOPHOBIA from the newspaper and then looked it up in Wikipedia....very amuusing indeed....but fortunately i donot suffer from this!!!! alien bounce Claustrophobia is i suppose the MOST common one and i suffer from it very often since North Calcutta is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo veryyyyyyyyy congested! pale Sad It is horrible! All you can see is "hiiighhh hiiiiiiiiggggghhhhh buildings!"and a small,yes very small patch of this beautiful sky!!!!! pale pale I dislike it sooo much!!!! will surely post a long lisssstt of phobias(reallly there are toooo many!)as soon as possible! and Sreya do you keep track of longggg words??????
One of my favorites is PNEUMONOULTRAMICROSCOPICSILICOVOLCANOCONIOSIS!!! looonng isnt it??? it is a particular lung disease!!! there are also others like FLOCCINAUCINIHILIPILIFICATION...it means an estimation of somethng as worthless!!! also very soon will post some reallly looonggggg words!!!!!! tongue
Seamonti Chaudhuri
Seamonti Chaudhuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sreya Ghosh Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:02 pm

Yeah I heard of PNEUMONOULTRAMICROSCOPICSILICOVOLCANOCONIOSIS..I couldn't remember that one clearly though, thanks for jogging my memory! O and its definitely true that living in this concrete jungle is truly suffocating, but fortunately Salt lake os not like that..I can always breathe fresh air here! . I cannot write anymore now, because my prepaid net balance is low...and so I can't come online for 2 WEEKS! So don't worry abiout my absence ...keep posting people!
Sreya Ghosh
Sreya Ghosh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum