Loreto Bowbazar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghoti or Bangal?

3 posters

Go down

Ghoti or Bangal? Empty Ghoti or Bangal?

Post  Seamonti Chaudhuri Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:44 pm

Are you a Ghoti or a Bangal??? please let us know!!!
As for me im a pure pure pureee Ghotiii!!!! I cannoooottt tolerate bangal bhasha!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Ghotider joy hok!! cheers
Seamonti Chaudhuri
Seamonti Chaudhuri

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Back to top Go down

Ghoti or Bangal? Empty Re: Ghoti or Bangal?

Post  Ishita Sen Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:33 pm

1st thing I need to declare is that since this thread is about Ghoti and bangal, "ei thread e Banglai kotha bola allowed"...... Very Happy

Ami pure Bangal...amago desh holo Bangladesh...ar amago Club East bengal...East Bengal ek season kharap khelte pare kintu amra holam "Asean Champions"!! cheers

Amra shob shomayei oi "Chingri Khaoya" Ghoti gulo ke dekhiye dite pari je kar koto jor!! Bangals rock!!!!(like james- orao kintu Bangla desher i band!!) lol!
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-02-05

https://myschoolrocks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamonti Chaudhuri Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:59 pm

Ishita Sen wrote:1st thing I need to declare is that since this thread is about Ghoti and bangal, "ei thread e Banglai kotha bola allowed"...... Very Happy

Ami pure Bangal...amago desh holo Bangladesh...ar amago Club East bengal...East Bengal ek season kharap khelte pare kintu amra holam "Asean Champions"!! cheers

Amra shob shomayei oi "Chingri Khaoya" Ghoti gulo ke dekhiye dite pari je kar koto jor!! Bangals rock!!!!(like james- orao kintu Bangla desher i band!!) lol!

ISHITA I TOLD YOU NOTTT TO SAY THAT HORRIBLE,DISGUSTING,MEANINGLESS,NONSENSE LANGUAGE!!!!!!!!!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad I am a die hard MOHUNBAGAN supporter and MOHUNBAGAN ROCKS!!!!!!Eastbengal is a second division team and the most DISORGANISED club ive ever seen....!!!!!!Hey,Ishita tell me,just HOW many tiimes have you changed your Coach??? Do you actually have one now/??????? pig Suspect Question Asean Champions??? Forget it....The team who cannot defeat Salgaokar or any other second division team DOES NOT DESERVE to be called the Asean Champions.....!!!!!! Look at Mohuunbagan and learn something from them !!!! They have the team spirit,the actual spirit(not like East bengals who almost starts a war on the field if they lose a particualr match!!!!!something like a particular house in our school!!!!)East Bengal simply cannot reach Mohunbagan,note this ishita that we have defeated you all five times from 30th April to 15th January!!!!! and you'll defeated us five times in five looooonnnng years!!!!!!
And eelish mach???? cha cha cha!!!!!!! its so utterly horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Chingri is something which is loved by all! sometimes even for those who are not fond of fishes!!!!!!!!!!And James??? is he really a singer? Question Question cyclops I have doubts for that.....all he can do is go up on stage and make a lott of terrible noises like the cats and donkeys!!!!!! and his hair???? Why does he need to shake it sooo much????Do Bangals ever bathe Ishita??? Looking at James i suppose yo'll bathe once in very leap year!!!!!!!!But look at bands like Chandrabindo and Bhoomi....they dont shake their heads soo much but they are much more popular than that JAMES!!!!!!
Seamonti Chaudhuri
Seamonti Chaudhuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Ishita Sen Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:31 pm

BANGAL BHASAI LIKHCHI BESH KORSI.....ARO KORUM!! Very Happy TOGO GHOTI GULAKE SIKHA DIYAI CHARUM!! :)AMAGO 'BANGLA' HOILO "ORIGINAL BHASA" AR TODER "BANGLA" TO AMAGO THEKE DHAAR KORA!! tORA ABAR AMAGO BHASHA KE KHRAP KOS KON MUKHE?? Twisted Evil

Ar ki kos tui?? East bengal 2nd division er team?? Tui ki khela dekha chere dili naki?? Amago Monoraonjon to amagoke 1st division e tikaiya rakse!! Ar coach change niye togo mukhe kono kotha manai na....after all togo club ekta coach ke to 15 din e beshi rakhei na!! Ei je Parreira ke tora gota 1 season raksis, parreirao to East Bengal theke dhar neoya!! Toder "bablu da" ke to amra ferot pathaye disi....tora amader 'rejected' coach ke to aekhono aglai boshe aasis!! Ar toder "padmashree" player bhaichung keo to East Bengal manush korlo....tora

"East Bengal er khash, East Bengal er porish,
East Bengal er i Player churi koris".... Laughing

Tai toder mukhe eishob kotha manaye na.....toder theke to Goa r Dempo bhalo....bhari dekhate aise..."Bengal" er team....tora to holi "Ghorer Sotru Bibhison"....prothome Mohammedan ke 2nd divn. e pathali, tarpor ei bocchor amader o pathachhili....Goa r team gulo to eke onyko ke help kore, ar tora holi "Ghorer sotru Bibhison".... Mad Toder sathe bondhutto korar aage amra golae dori diya morum!! Evil or Very Mad

Ar eelish holo Maacher Raja....ar Chingri to ekta utko mach....ure eshe jure bosche...Eelish beche amra Bangal ra koto labh korsi, Chingri beche togo ghoti der kichu ki hoise???????????? Question Question

Ar tui ki bolsili?? James er kotha....o kharap gaite pare kintu beshi naam ar taka kintu oi kamaise...puro India oke ek name chene...baireo show korse....togo Bhoomi ar Chandrabindoo ke kotojon chene ei dashe?? Ar Bhoomi r lead singer, surajit o bangal!! Ar togo ghoti music director Pritam, Bangal james ke niye aise koto famous hoye giyeche dekh!! Cool Bollam na amader chara tora kicchu na......Amra hocchi "bagher jaat" ar tora "piprer"... lol!

Amra chaan kori re....roz chaan kori....tobe toder moto jol ghatar batik nei re amader!! Tai shotti ta mene ne....

"Bangal der joi sarbotro" cheers cheers

Ar shesh ekta kotha aache....nijer jatir proti jodi eto prem thake tahole tader Bhasha chere firingi der bhasai likhchis kan????? More dekhya shakh kisu.....ami Bangladesh e naa giyeo Bangal bhasha sikhe falsi...tar tora toder Ghoti dashe thekyao togo Bhasha shikhte parli na!!! cha cha!! queen
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sreya Ghosh Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:21 pm

Ok, this a very sad thing. Aami nijeyo ghoti kintu sheta ki jana kuhb joruri?? Tora janish erom bhabe marpit (aami eta ke marpiti bolbo) koreyi to amader sonar bangla bhag hoye gechilo? abar west bengal ke bhag korte chaash na ki??
Ghoti bangal jai hok, aamra shobai manush- can't you guys just live with that?
Remember people, first you are a citizen of the world, then you are citizen of your country, then comes your religion, then gender, and then finally your clan- that's the order of your identity. Really this is disturbing, Ishita you are my best friend! You don't hear me say or write nasty things about bangals do you? why sre you doing it then? And Seamonti (you thought I was gonna spare you?) please don't say things like that about bangal. You can praise your clan, but don't demean another please. To many people their clans are like their families. If you become an NRI, you will crave the companionship of another bangali, whether bangal or ghoti- this is really true guys, believe me. Its what my uncle says.
Sreya Ghosh
Sreya Ghosh

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Ishita Sen Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:12 pm

Hey Sreya, this whole thread was started on mutual consent...... Very Happy

And Bangal-ghoti rivalry is a part of Bengali Culture....Bengali culture is incomplete without football and bengali football is incomplete without East bangal and Mohunbagan, who are in turn incomplete without their Bangal and Ghoti Supporters....so its like a chain you see...and this type of enmity is found everywhere...you should see the Rivalry between Manchester United supporters and the Liverpool Supporters...both of them are from North England but they hate each other like anything!! Also the Milan competition between AC Milan and Inter Milan and last but not the least the antagonasim of Barcelona and Madrid Supoprters....the Catalans(that's the Barcelona Supporters) get sooooooooo mad at Madristas that they have pled for a seperate country as they refuse to abide by some of the customs of the country which have a Madrid influence on them!! Very Happy

So you see, compared to all these Bangal-ghoti enmity is healthy!! so ekta kotha bolte chai ami:

"Bangal-ghoti lorai....jug jug jiyo!!!" cheers
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamonti Chaudhuri Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:08 pm

Yes Ishita,I agree with you totally!! And Sreya common,Ishita and I are not enemies!!! You should see us in the bus,what a conflict we have regarding this issue,but it all blows over in a second.Its not about hating each other just because of this "bangal and ghoti" separation its just a mutual conflict as Ishita said...a general discussion you can say!!!! It may seem marpit to you but we all mean well!!!! Very Happy cheers
Seamonti Chaudhuri
Seamonti Chaudhuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Ishita Sen Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:51 pm

See Sreya, even the Bangals and ghotis can be the best of friends!!! Very Happy (well they are the ebst of friends, as long as East Bengal doesn't get beaten my mohunbagan or vice versa!! Wink )
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamonti Chaudhuri Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:51 pm

[b]AGREED ISHITA!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Wink cheers
Seamonti Chaudhuri
Seamonti Chaudhuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Ishita Sen Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:55 pm

Seamonti Chaudhuri wrote:[b]AGREED ISHITA!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Wink cheers

Anyways, considering the degrading conditions of both EB and MB....I doubt that this ghoti Bangal rivalry will last long 'cause I'm quite unsure of the fact as to how long those 2 clubs would last!! Wink
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum