Loreto Bowbazar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

which team you like best in international cricket and football.

3 posters

Go down

which team you like best in international cricket and football. Empty which team you like best in international cricket and football.

Post  paulami roy Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:49 pm

talk about your favourite cricket and football teams and players and matches.
i love sports specially cricket.

for the best team i would tell australia and for my love towards nation i would tell india.
and i like kaka in football and michael clarke in cricket.
tell me yours.
alien

paulami roy

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

which team you like best in international cricket and football. Empty Re: which team you like best in international cricket and football.

Post  Sreya Ghosh Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:25 pm

Good topic, but you ain't getting anything related to sports out of me!!!
Sreya Ghosh
Sreya Ghosh

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Back to top Go down

which team you like best in international cricket and football. Empty your favourite football or cricket team or player.

Post  paulami roy Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:19 pm

thats obvious sreya i expected this from you. lol!

paulami roy

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Back to top Go down

which team you like best in international cricket and football. Empty Re: which team you like best in international cricket and football.

Post  Ishita Sen Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:29 pm

Okay now I guess that everyone will acknowledge my supremacy in this sections as I am the "undisputed monarch" at school when it comes to Sports knowledge!! queen Haha!!

Anyways, my Favourite Cricket team is Australia and I'M NOT A TRAITOR!! Mad Please guys I'm SICK of hearing this phrase and I only support Australia as I like their team spirit....they are always there for each other no matter what the issue is......(includin' the 'monkey matter')!!! Very Happy And my favourite Cricket club has to be the "kolkata team" in the IPL........ Very Happy

My favourite football team is ARGENTINA!!! :lol!:You can't expect me to leave my Argentina and support the 145th ranked India!! lol! and my fav. clubs are CHELSEA and EAST BENGAL (after all I'm a BLUE "BANGAL"! Smile )

And I also supoprt AC Milan in Serie A and Barcelona in the LA LIGA!! Very Happy

As for my favourite players...they are Ricky Ponting, Saurav Ganguly and Shane Warne in Cricket and Frank Lampard, Lionel Messi and Kaka in football!! I love you I love you
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-02-05

https://myschoolrocks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum