Loreto Bowbazar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Students' Council

3 posters

Go down

The New Students' Council Empty The New Students' Council

Post  Ishita Sen Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:37 pm

Hi everyone!! I'm visiting this forum after a loooooong time!! Was a bit busy....anyways I better stop beating around the bush and get to the point!! Razz

This thread is about the New Students' Council at school....
It's another new year in school with new books, new classrooms, new students and what's more important a NEW STUDENTS' COUNCIL!! So I was wondering what you all feel about this new council...will it be as good as the previous years' one or even better?? Question Question That's the BIG question...also let us know how you feel about the new President, the new head girl albino(this is what I feel about her!!), the new vice head girl What a Face (sorry but I had no other smilies resembling a mohunbagan fan!!), the new games captain, the new vice games captain Basketball and last but not the least the new Captains and vice captains!! Give honest answers please.....I'm sure no one will strangle you for speaking the truth.... Wink
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-02-05

https://myschoolrocks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The New Students' Council Empty Re: The New Students' Council

Post  Seamonti Chaudhuri Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:40 pm

Ishita Sen wrote:Hi everyone!! I'm visiting this forum after a loooooong time!! Was a bit busy....anyways I better stop beating around the bush and get to the point!! Razz

This thread is about the New Students' Council at school....
It's another new year in school with new books, new classrooms, new students and what's more important a NEW STUDENTS' COUNCIL!! So I was wondering what you all feel about this new council...will it be as good as the previous years' one or even better?? Question Question That's the BIG question...also let us know how you feel about the new President, the new head girl albino(this is what I feel about her!!), the new vice head girl What a Face (sorry but I had no other smilies resembling a mohunbagan fan!!), the new games captain, the new vice games captain Basketball and last but not the least the new Captains and vice captains!! Give honest answers please.....I'm sure no one will strangle you for speaking the truth.... Wink
What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad cyclops alien alien cat geek These are your pictures ISHITA!!!!!!!!!!! haa!!!)just joking! lol! )Hmm...i suppose i can give my comments being a student's council member myself!!! I dunno about Mayukhi since she is ABSENT from school and i dunno how she will be since she HASNT done anything till date(except for handing me the totally useless list of duties which she had alloted and which Sreya and I had to change a dozen times!!!!!! scratch )so i really dunno scratch As for the Head girl,she is ideal(no Sreya,i am not telling this because you are in this community but i really mean it!) We work very well and the most important thing is that we divide and work...we have the team spirit! cheers Wink Games Captain,Shreya is a bit goofy and though she fools around sometimes,she does her duty!!and as for the Vice Games Captain,Mandovi is on the border line really to speak the truth... No She does her duties very responsibly sometimes but most of the times she is joking around...she is veryyy attached to her friends and skips duties sometimes im afraid!! No (i wanted Payal to become the vice games captain!!!! Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad )
As for the house captains and vice captains... Razz some are veryyyy good whereas the others are ...well not so responsible say? Red House Captain is appropriate..Rajeswari(hope the spelling is correct!) works a lot and is very co operative!!! but I'm very sorry to say that i DONT like the vice captain!! No No Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Mad Srishti doesnt know what to do!!! before assembly i have to manage the whole corridor outside the hall and all she does is to stand there like a statue!!! ive told her soooo many times what to do but she still doesnt dso anything Sad Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad pale well...(SREYA DONT MIND! Wink )
For St.Francis Xavier and L.Mary Ward,both the captain and Vice Captain are simply perfect! Absolutely!! it was such an accurate choice!!! Ishita you are superb and What a Face What a Face cyclops i hope you are happy with your vice captain(did you want someone else ishita?? Sayanti say?)And finally for Yellow house,i dont think it was a correct decision,both for the captain and vice captain.....sorry everyone... Neutral Neutral i cant comment on any one of them!!!!
I feel last year's students council was much better than this year...frankly speaking I'm not really satisfied with some of the choices and we are sooooo less in number that we are practically sinking under the pressure!!! We need atleast one prefect from each house to cope up with the work load!What say Sreya??? pale pale
Seamonti Chaudhuri
Seamonti Chaudhuri

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Ishita Sen Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:40 pm

Seamonti......I think you are being too frank and a bit sarcastic too...but nevertheless, I appreciate it!! Wink After all, the word FRANK inspires me...you know why... Embarassed I agree to everything you've written except for the thing about my Vice captain...frankly speaking, as a vice captain you were my 1st choice and Neelakhi is definitely my 2nd choice...I had voted for both of you and now that you are the vice head girl, you ought to thank me, cause it was I who had suggested your name for the nominations from the house as you were absent on the day of elections!! Razz But anyways,as I've told you earlier, I'm really impressed with Neelakhi and I am looking forward to working with her!! cheers
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamonti Chaudhuri Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:56 pm

Only Thank You Ishita???? IM MOSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT grateeeeeeeefullllll to you!!!!!!!!!! really! and IF I've got this position the first credit definitely goes to you!@!!!!!! Laughing Very Happy Smile Surprised Wink I love you I love you I love you I love you Thankkkkkkkkk you sooov veryy muchhh buddy! Frankness should impress you obviously and thats exactly why i was frank in my opinion!!!! cheers cheers But hey,was i saracstic??? Shocked if so i didnt mean to!!!!!!!!!!! rabbit Anyways after the orientation i feel "great" and it really was an enjoyable session(not to mention encouraging!!)hope this spirit exists....!!! Idea
Seamonti Chaudhuri
Seamonti Chaudhuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sreya Ghosh Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:58 pm

Ok that does it! A while ago I had posted a really long article here, now its disappeared!(or maybe I didn't post it properly at all, the idiot that I am) My fatigued fingers cannot retype everything..so here is the gist of what I wrote :
I agree with Seamonti.seamonti deserves the position that she got....Ishita stop criticizing Seamonti because she's telling the truth..its good to know there are still honest people around..and everyone knows that the truth stings.....but frankly speaking, I think the orientation helped to put some of the members proper, I see that some have started working hard again.
Sreya Ghosh
Sreya Ghosh

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Ishita Sen Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:50 pm

Sreya Ghosh wrote:..but frankly speaking, I think the orientation helped to put some of the members proper, I see that some have started working hard again.

I know which people you are talking about!!! lol! So how do you feel after the oath?? I feel proud, being the captain of chels (that's what I call my house!! Very Happy ) but I guess being the captain has its adverse consequences too...being a member of the students' council you can't do what you feel like infront of your juniors cause that'll spoil your image...and talking about juniors, I'm not particularly fond of the juniors...Sreya knows why... Embarassed
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamonti Chaudhuri Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:31 pm

Thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk you soo much Sreya for agreeing with me! And yes, the orientation really worked wonders for some whereas some STILL remain as before! Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad hope you UNDERSTAND whom i mean!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I still feel she does not deserve it!!! cyclops pale pale Anyways Ishita,you SHOULD be proud to ahve such...lets say "faithful" juniors????? pig rabbit rabbit rabbit after all you are soo "cool", "smart" and what were the others??? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing lol! jocolor queen cheers
Seamonti Chaudhuri
Seamonti Chaudhuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sreya Ghosh Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:37 pm

I know why you don't like juniors, Ishi !! I know!! haha!! but I'm not going to tell of course! you're my best friend silly! you think I'm gonna give you away like this?? well you thought wrong!
When I was given that badge during the investiture, I felt like I was receiving the nobel prize or something.But then I realized that with the badge came added responsibilities, so my so called "euphoria" lasted about ten seconds..shame, I could've felt better though. But what really makes me happy is atleast this time my badge is in good condition, and shiny of course, not to mention flashy. Last time the badge I had was broken!! I had to fix it myself, but not this one. During the ceremony I kinda got upset that my candle was the first to blow out, thinking it was a bad sign, then suddenly I realised that I was being superstitious, and then I felt ok again.
I have no qualms about being Head Girl, except there were better choices I think. Hopefully I won't be lazy....hehe
And I guess I have the same feeling as Ishi regarding the juniors, ummmm....she's not telling why either, I hope!
Sreya Ghosh
Sreya Ghosh

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamonti Chaudhuri Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:57 pm

I agree,i agree with Sreya!!!!!! thats exactly how i felt!!! my "euphoria" too did not last longer than ten minutes!!!! Laughing Laughing but no regrets really!!!!!! What a Face
Seamonti Chaudhuri
Seamonti Chaudhuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Ishita Sen Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:25 pm

well I had thought about my juniors and I guess I'm okay with them...they make me remember of my days as a junior when even I used to look up to my superiors and Seamonti also hero-worshiped them, didn't you?? Razz

But I still feel a sense of pride when I think that I have the responsibility of my blue house and obviously I get my inspiration from john Terry who's the captain of Chelsea...I want my house to be like Chelsea..the dark horse!!lol Razz
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamonti Chaudhuri Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:54 pm

I DID!!! I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing cheers cheers rabbit bom lol! lol! lol!
Seamonti Chaudhuri
Seamonti Chaudhuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sreya Ghosh Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:09 pm

Unlike you two, my idol was a teacher. You know which of course, and she'll always be my idol. Some say I run after her, but I respect her a lot, and I don't run after her (ok maybe sometimes I get this urge to see her face once atlest!!).
Sreya Ghosh
Sreya Ghosh

Back to top Go down

Post  Seamonti Chaudhuri Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:21 pm

Common Sreya,my idol was even a teacher!!And everyone knows very well who it is!!! Laughing cheers and she is my CONSTANT support.........she is my friend,philosopher and guide..and whatever i am today is DEFINITELY because of her....!!!!! I love you Some people also tell me(infact most do!!) that i run after her,and I do admit that sometimes I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers But no regrets reallly!!!! sunny
Seamonti Chaudhuri
Seamonti Chaudhuri

Back to top Go down

Post  Ishita Sen Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:34 pm

Hey you people..some serious mistakes there..what do you mean by "my idol was a teacher" ?? Aren't they no longer your idols??lol. Razz Well, frankly speaking, I have 2 idols...it's easy for you people to have only one idol and as you all are completely feminine, you can easily idolise a Teacher. But since I am more of a masculine sort of a girl, I need two idols. One of them is obviously Frank Lampard. I love his physical strength n his love for his family, not to mention his skills in football. My second idol is undoubtedly Ms. Chatterjee(see I'm saying her name and not adressing her as any 'teacher', cause I speak her name with pride!!). I like her personality, her mentality and needless to say, her knowledge about each and everything in this earth and her eagerness to learn!! Very Happy Infact I love her!! Embarassed I love you Smile
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sreya Ghosh Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:19 pm

ooopsy!! I mean she still is my idol. Actually I'm talking about my class6-7 days. and everyone knows who my idol is, I don't need to say it I think.
Sreya Ghosh
Sreya Ghosh

Back to top Go down

Post  Ishita Sen Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:07 pm

Sreya Ghosh wrote:ooopsy!! I mean she still is my idol. Actually I'm talking about my class6-7 days. and everyone knows who my idol is, I don't need to say it I think.

It's okay...no need to be soo apologetic...after all "to err is human"!! Smile Yeah everyone in school knows who your idol is!! even your idol herself knows it!! I wish my idol knew it too!! But unfortunately he doesn't!! Sad Sad Sad
Ishita Sen
Ishita Sen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: